Our leader Boris

Magpie

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
These dangerous freaks aren’t even trying to hide their commitment to the WEF now :eek:View attachment 11088

Any decent links to a good unbiased source of information regarding this 'Roadmap 2030', search engines mention a few different roadmap 2030 references. there's one about the reduction of cholera, one about India-UK relations and another one about transforming infrastructure performance but the last two are on the UK.GOV site and I ain't going anywhere near them.
Cheers

Magpie

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Cheers man. "Agenda 2030 conspiracy" brings up a few decent options, mentions the WEF and "The great reset".
It also seems to be known or linked to as Agenda 21 or Agenda 21/30.
Found a couple of decent articles firstly from mainstream media in The Guardian
Agenda 21 Guardian
And from a somewhat less mainstream source Agenda 21 and 2030
Even just typing in 2030 can bring up a lot of stuff.
Bit confusing with so many Roadmap 2030 references but I suppose it's a convenient year number to aim for lots of different unrelated goals.
Thanks

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Why is a thread about Boris still running ? We've moved on two Prime Minister's since he stepped down.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Steady on old chap! I heartily applaud your defence of this... one of the best threads on the site! :) But just Rishi saying he was 'disappointed in Matt' is enough for me to vote to save him in the jungle. It'll be compulsive viewing when he goes in tonight. Everyone in Boris' government is culpable but Hancock appears to have been singled out to be the whipping boy. :rolleyes:

Back