Oswestrian's ban

O

Oswestrian

Come on. Sun Downing calls me an "Afghan ***" and gets their ban overturned within minutes, Fine.

I would like my ban to be overturned because the term "faggot" according to the Oxford English Dictionary (OED) is: 2. A bundle of sticks bound together as fuel. 3. (usually faggots) British. A ball or roll of seasoned chopped liver, baked or fried. 4. British dated, informal An unpleasant or contemptible woman. Only in North America does the word mean a male homosexual ACCORDING TO THE OXFORD ENGLISH DICTIONARY !!!

Please afford me the same leniency you showed Sun Downing

Please look up the word "faggot" in the online OED

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
her ban wasnt overturned. Get over yourself.

O

Oswestrian

The French have a wonderful saying about people like you Bad_Influence: "When one is stupid, it's for life."
Your comment only confirms the veracity of that French saying.
Vive la France.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bad_Influence

Aw Os you say the sweetest things. You are banned, I am not. Only one of us is smart enough to not get banned I guess. It seems the French for Oswestrian is 'le fuckwit' eh? :D

O

Oswestrian

With reference to that French idiom I cited earlier on, allow me to buy you a plane ticket to France as I'm quite sure the they would get a real kick out of having somebody as stupid as you for their entertainment. And they do love to have a laugh in France.

O

Oswestrian

Words...if you're going tell my side of the story make sure you get it right.

I don't start arguments. I finish them.

JoJoTia3rd

Staff member
Reaction score
Just one Q Os ... Did ya buy cheese? Sundowning really wants to know :)

O

Oswestrian

2164x1803-317310984.JPEG Naturally, I ate the cheese being the good naturalized Swiss citizen that I am. And as for the single egg, I took it and whilst bending over, shoved it up my arse and then taking very careful aim at a huge canvas, I clenched by buttocks forcing the egg to exit my arse at tremendous speed and splatter all over the canvas. I did this in the name of art because I wanted to try and create my very own Jackson Pollock.

Here are the results. 2164x1803-317310984.JPEG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back