Opinions

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I was being metaphysical obviously just from sheer numbers alone the mercenary soldiers would win

It was more about fighting for your ideals, belief or tribe which is far more powerful and romantic than just going to war for a monarch, despot or oligarch just too rape another tribes wealth and resources for the benefit of those in power so you end up dying on the battle field for greed and exploitation instead of tribe, religion or beliefs

I suppose it is The Defensive of the 300 over the Offensive of 200,000
The Tribalism/Nationalism defending against Imperium and Empire

General Cluster had a good go though I haven't read much on him myself I am aware he was a Confederate Cavalry Officer

And It's better to die on your feet and create legend than have already submitted to empire and die fighting for no beliefs or your own

I would say that Custer was fighting for land, and ownership, very much at the cost to the Native tribes.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
If 300 Spartans can do it ???

Persians " Spartans , lay down your weapons "

Spartans " Come and get them "

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I value the opinion of just one critical thinker over the mass opinion of 100,000 brainless sheep

I value the strength of 300 warriors full of belief over 200,000 mercenary soldiers

I value Natural Beauty over the Manufactured

I value Femininity over Feminism

I value Masculinity over Emasculation

""I value Natural Beauty over the Manufactured""
I value art and culture too!

Last edited:

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I would say that Custer was fighting for land, and ownership, very much at the cost to the Native tribes.

Okay I will look into Cluster at some point

but he was prevalent around 1861 which was during the American Civil war

1830 The Indian Removal Act had already been passed in the U.S so most of the Indians would of been removed and killed from the territory by then so I don't think Native Indians we're relevant at that stage. Whites had already taken their land and displaced them by that point

I could be wrong maybe there was still organised Native Indian Resistance even up to the American Civil War

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
If 300 Spartans can do it ???

Persians " Spartans , lay down your weapons "

Spartans " Come and get them "

Okay I will look into Cluster at some point

but he was prevalent around 1861 which was during the American Civil war

1830 The Indian Removal Act had already been passed in the U.S so most of the Indians would of been removed and killed from the territory by then so I don't think Native Indians we're relevant at that stage. Whites had already taken their land and displaced them by that point

I could be wrong maybe there was still organised Native Indian Resistance even up to the American Civil War

I think some tribes got together to give him a bad day!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I'm lost now , shame as the thread was delightful ;)

"Lost in translation"

I'm fcukin going with that !

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm lost now , shame as the thread was delightful ;)

"Lost in translation"

I'm fcukin going with that !

The thread was given the wrong title originally so it is probably my fault why it has flown all over the place

I should of just put 'What I value' as the title lol

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Some people should turn to the great poets of our generations. Sometimes, less is more.

"Stop. Collaberate and listen." - Vanilla Ice.

''But You can't make a (certain garden appliance) a house wife''

Dr Dre

*(insert word)

if we doing the hipperty hop

Back