Opinions

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I value the opinion of just one critical thinker over the mass opinion of 100,000 brainless sheep

I value the strength of 300 warriors full of belief over 200,000 mercenary soldiers

I value Natural Beauty over the Manufactured

I value Femininity over Feminism

I value Masculinity over Emasculation

Last edited:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
You should value everyone's opinion equally ,

Doesn't mean you agree.

Opinions are diversity ,

The rest i'm attempting to translate ;)

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You should value everyone's opinion equally ,

Doesn't mean you agree.

Opinions are diversity ,

The rest i'm attempting to translate ;)

probably where we differ i do value some people's opinion over others though mainly people who can educate me on a topic or can point out hypocrisy which makes me re-evaluate

I don't value opinions of people that just attack someone elses thought and are too cowardly too state their own position which is people like bad_influence for example

Generally on threads I will talk to anyone if they come in good faith.no matter what intelligence level or beliefs

B

Bad_Influence

probably where we differ i do value some people's opinion over others though mainly people who can educate me on a topic or can point out hypocrisy which makes me re-evaluate

I don't value opinions of people that just attack someone elses thought and are too cowardly too state their own position which is people like bad_influence for example

Generally on threads I will talk to anyone if they come in good faith.no matter what intelligence level or beliefs

Blah blah blah :D:D

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score

Just out of interest....What level of Intelligence do YOU place Yourself at?.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I seriously doubt there will be a reasoned reply. One hopes.

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Just out of interest....What level of Intelligence do YOU place Yourself at?.

What difference would it make to your opinion of my quotes if I said I was In any set group below?

low i.q my instincts are telling me something is wrong ?
mid i.q am I intelligent enough to generally say what I think I need to say to socially conform ?
high i.q and i like to critically think about the world ?
or genius i.q and trying to create my own Philosophical ideals for a future Utopian dream in my image ?

In my opinion they are not groundbreaking quotes I just wanted to say them

Last edited:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Ok let's keep it friendly , All you guys add to this forum in your different ways ,

Why must every thread break out into a fight !

Let's light a camp fire and strum some Banjos

"Twang Twang Twang"

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

I accept this fair enough ,

From my own point of view i have been judgemental in the past , Peoples opinions are free ,

I try to consider every possibility nowadays in every situation ,

Yeah it get's tedious but i soldier on ,

Bad_influence is alright man , everybody has disagreements , including me and him ,

It's how you come out the other side that is important :)

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I accept this fair enough ,

From my own point of view i have been judgemental in the past , Peoples opinions are free ,

I try to consider every possibility nowadays in every situation ,

Yeah it get's tedious but i soldier on ,

Bad_influence is alright man , everybody has disagreements , including me and him ,

It's how you come out the other side that is important :)

He has no opinions though
Attacks my opinions, says they sh** and doesn't give a reason why. Then just says he isn't gonna state his opinions
Which makes the convo pointless between us
i'ts why i tell him to go away most of the time

it;s not an argument i just state what i see the situation as

Last edited:
B

Bad_Influence

he has no opinions though
attacks my opinions says they sh** doesn't give a reason why then just says he isn't gonna state his opinions
which makes the convo pointless between us

I think you’re a funny guy although highly judgemental. Surely that is an opinion?
As I’ve said my opinions on politics have feck all to do with you. That doesn’t mean I have none, it means you are simply not important enough for me to share them with you. Please at least try to keep up

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I think you’re a funny guy although highly judgemental. Surely that is an opinion?
As I’ve said my opinions on politics have feck all to do with you. That doesn’t mean I have none, it means you are simply not important enough for me to share them with you. Please at least try to keep up

Well you are just emphasizing the point I made previously why reply on my threads when you don't want to express your views on them?

You are just annoying and you do it on every thread like a child

It's like you just wanna derail all my threads because you have nothing of worth to add to them

B

Bad_Influence

Every thread??? There are plenty I’ve not commented on, let’s not exaggerate eh? I only came back here because YOU brought me into the conversation with Poco. Now off you pop.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
He has no opinions though
Attacks my opinions, says they sh** and doesn't give a reason why. Then just says he isn't gonna state his opinions
Which makes the convo pointless between us

I have always said this ,

Dump a 100 strangers from all walks of life in a Space and they will not all get along , it's human nature,

Strong personalities do not need to clash and that's all it is.

" If you do not want to see it do not raise the Periscope"

In Portuguese it makes perfect sense ok :)

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Every thread??? There are plenty I’ve not commented on, let’s not exaggerate eh? I only came back here because YOU brought me into the conversation with Poco. Now off you pop.

Look don't reply mine I won't reply on yours how about that?

Then we don't have to bother doing this on every thread and it becomes pointless and probably puts other people off using the forums

Then you are free to go off and annoy someone else on other threads

B

Bad_Influence

Look don't reply mine I won't reply on yours how about that?

Then we don't have to bother doing this on every thread which is pointless and probably puts other people off using the forums

Now I can’t promise that, because funnily enough the forums are for comments. You are more than welcome to ignore anything and everything I type however. :)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I think it's time for Gomez :D

uUC-whZKSxeyJ_Sf-8ueDg.jpg

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I value the opinion of just one critical thinker over the mass opinion of 100,000 brainless sheep

I value the strength of 300 warriors full of belief over 200,000 mercenary soldiers

I value Natural Beauty over the Manufactured

I value Femininity over Feminism

I value Masculinity over Emasculation

""I value the strength of 300 warriors full of belief over 200,000 mercenary soldiers.""

Tell that to General Custer!

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
""I value the strength of 300 warriors full of belief over 200,000 mercenary soldiers.""

Tell that to General Custer!

I was being metaphysical obviously just from sheer numbers alone the mercenary soldiers would win

It was more about fighting for your ideals, belief or tribe which is far more powerful and romantic than just going to war for a monarch, despot or oligarch just too rape another tribes wealth and resources for the benefit of those in power so you end up dying on the battle field for greed and exploitation instead of tribe, religion or beliefs

I suppose it is The Defensive of the 300 over the Offensive of 200,000
The Tribalism/Nationalism defending against Imperium and Empire

General Cluster had a good go though I haven't read much on him myself I am aware he was a Confederate Cavalry Officer

And It's better to die on your feet and create legend than have already submitted to empire and die fighting for no beliefs or your own

Back