One for the lads?

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Just come upon the phrase 'consensual non monogamy.' Perhaps I should get out more but, it is interesting...innit?
Wonder what it means>

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Just come upon the phrase 'consensual non monogamy.' Perhaps I should get out more but, it is interesting...innit?
Wonder what it means>

Not a clue what it means, but it might be the opposite of "conscious uncoupling", which is what some showbiz luvvie uttered when she was splitting up, why didn't she just say that? :rolleyes:

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
not wishing to be clever or what ...........They're like many couples who practice what is often known as consensual non-monogamy, or CNM. Whereas polyamory involves being in love or romantically involved with multiple people, CNM usually means loving just one person but having multiple sexual partners

[relationships where each partner has consent to see other people]

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
not wishing to be clever or what ...........They're like many couples who practice what is often known as consensual non-monogamy, or CNM. Whereas polyamory involves being in love or romantically involved with multiple people, CNM usually means loving just one person but having multiple sexual partners

Is this the same as an open marriage?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Hmmmmm.

Wouldn't be my cup of tea ,
Sharing is caring and all that to a certain extent.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Wonder what it means>

My guess is that this will not become a buzzword(s), even in the current climate of neologisms.

Not to mention that it is far more difficult to achieve at the moment. :p

Back