Oldie Newbie

Daemon

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm new here, I'm usually a quiet person who keeps myself private but sometimes I get an urge for a rant.

I'm 58, Married and live in the southeast of the UK. I have a degenerative arthritic condition leaving me in pain most of the time. In my time I've been an electronics technician and an ICT technician, I've also worked in an opticians, amusement arcade, fireworks factory and other stuff.

I'm always giving people advice, but only if asked.

Although the name is spelled 'Daemon' it's pronounced 'Damon'.

Hello All ...

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm new here, I'm usually a quiet person who keeps myself private but sometimes I get an urge for a rant.

I'm 58, Married and live in the southeast of the UK. I have a degenerative arthritic condition leaving me in pain most of the time. In my time I've been an electronics technician and an ICT technician, I've also worked in an opticians, amusement arcade, fireworks factory and other stuff.

Hello All ...

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Daemon that was a useless rant, i expected you to shout and holla like a banshee, welcome and I hope you enjoy chat,,take it slow and dont expect miracles

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Hello All ...
hello demon

Back