Not satire: The Queen has tested positive for Covid

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Look at him lurking, desperately trying to save face, triggered again for weeks.

Fake accountant.

The fella is too scared to wear a mask, lurking on chatroom forums, posting laughing emoji, is probably the most dangerous thing it does.

He is living the triggered life!

00000000000000.jpg

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
trigger warning; satirical article below

Yay woo yay the Queen woo yay

QUEEN3.jpg

WOO, the Queen yay woo, according to lots of people.

The people are very happy. The Queen has been better than them for 60 years, because she has a massive house and a special hat.

When asked what he liked about the Queen, crowd member Tom Logan said: “Yay woo yay, the Queen, yay.

“Woo?”

Meanwhile, as preparations are made for things involving soldiers and flags, geriatric men who rarely see daylight have been repeating phrases.

Old man on television standing next to a river Sir Stephen Malley said: “Sense of duty, changing times, sixty years, national treasure, carriage.”

Another old man on television, Sir Roy Hobbs, said: “Who could ever be cynical in this time of woo yay.”

Mother-of-two Emma Bradford was less enthusiastic. She said: “It’s hard to say exactly how good she is because there’s no other Queens of England currently working that we can compare her to.

“I mean, I might have made an even better queen. It’s something I mentioned to the careers advisor at school but he just made a face and gave me a leaflet about jobs in data entry.

“Still, I don’t want to be difficult so…woo yay, the Queen.

“Yay.”

via ~ DailyCorgiPoo

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
I have been laughing for the past 30 + minutes at how he stupidly trolled himself into a dead-end (yet again). Now he has to resort to posting barely literate one-liners in a desperate attempt to save face. To pretend he really does find it all "funny". When in fact he is furious, raging, and close to breaking point.

Mr Free Speech is such a whining crybaby.

100% triggered and soon he will start angrily spam posting on his "abuse-free thread" again in retaliation to demonstrate he is an online Marvel superhero (in his own head).

LOL!

Over and out.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Why is it that far right elderly chatters have to use 'benefits' as a form of personal abuse?

Attacking people because they don't have much money, are struggling, having a bad time, is a classic ploy of fascists.

Making up stories about people they don't know = projection.

00000000000000.jpg

SamBally

Reaction score
Why is it that far right elderly chatters have to use 'benefits' as a form of personal abuse?

Attacking people because they don't have much money, are struggling, having a bad time, is a classic ploy of fascists.

Making up stories about people they don't know = projection.

Well said!

Absolutely agree. It sums up the poor character of these elderly right-wingers, while they gather online in their emotionally stunted cliques, pointing their bony fingers at people they assume are less fortunate than they are.

They take enormous pride in mocking and belittling those less fortunate than they are and there are of course those who are less able to defend themselves against these same right-wing scumbags and who are extremely vulnerable to such abuse.

Of course, these online bullies are not so big and tough when they get a dose of their own medicine from other chatters who don't tolerate their bullying and abuse.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well said!

Absolutely agree. It sums up the poor character of these elderly right-wingers, while they gather online in their emotionally stunted cliques, pointing their bony fingers at people they assume are less fortunate than they are.

They take enormous pride in mocking and belittling those less fortunate than they are and there are of course those who are less able to defend themselves against these same right-wing scumbags and who are extremely vulnerable to such abuse.

Of course, these online bullies are not so big and tough when they get a dose of their own medicine from other chatters who don't tolerate their bullying and abuse.
I`m elderly but not one of those who you mention types .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ffs. The least vaxed countries show that Omicrom is no more than a cold. How difficult is it?
Why should we have to use another Country`s data to verify facts about our own Country ? That`s simple enough too ,even for you .
You compare statistics from a Country of 10 million population plus a large area of landmass with a country of 70million population and a smaller land mass ? are you totally crazy ?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Not happy with staying on his supposed 'abuse free walk on by thread', the far right wing conspiracy Covidiot @PandemicOfFear decides to trample his flat earth virus filled feet over other threads.

Can you just B.UGGER THE F.UCK OFF m8y.

thanking you in advance *kissy kiss kiss*

0016.gif

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Well said!

Totally agree and well said you too.

I've politely asked him to B.UGGER THE F.UCK OFF.

Hopefully he will remove his bullying arse back to his pointless lie filled thread.

I even sent kisses and a wink.

0010.gif

Last edited:

SamBally

Reaction score
I've politely asked him to B.UGGER THE F.UCK OFF.

Hopefully he will remove his bullying arse back to his pointless lie filled thread.

Exactly. He is solely responsible for chat apartheid on these boards and the right-whinge self-entitled fool still assumes he is entitled to disrupt other much more superior threads with his constant Covid-19 heckling and abuse.

Fukc off back to "your" thread/s and leave ours alone.

You C*NT!

Back