Not satire: The Queen has tested positive for Covid

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Just like the proverbial Bad penny but having changed names :).

That's the great thing about the internet, these Covid-19 conspiracy trolls can change ID as often as is required.

Rinse and repeat.

SamBally

Reaction score
At around £30 per test, that’s £420 per week for you. Will your benefits stretch that far Sam?

I earn Christopher, more money in a week than you do in a month, and that Christopher is a fact.

No ifs or buts about it.

Now you might convince really really really STUPID women you're an accountant while you are trolling online on a daily/weekly/monthly/yearly basis but we both know that isn't the case, isn't that right Christopher?

SamBally

Reaction score
You have no clue what I earn so we will just dismiss your claim as lies, as normal.
I 100% know what you earn Christopher and you Sir are an online bullshitter who masquerades as an accountant in a pithy attempt to impress lonely women online.

SamBally

Reaction score
Of course you do. :rolleyes: Do you not realise how stupid you sound right now?
Look at this crybaby. The way he types. The way he gets angry and all bitter and twisted when he winds himself up.

Fake accountant.

Silly old man.

SamBally

Reaction score
There it is. Sam’s usual “I’ll tell lies to change the subject, that’ll work” :rolleyes:
You claimed I am on benefits, you stupid old man who pretends to be an accountant online. It obviously hit a raw nerve that a man your age earns, in comparison with a REAL accountant, a pittance.

Let's be frank about it Christopher, you are just a complete failure.

Trolling this site 24/7 is your only pastime and all you have.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You confuse me ,Panny ,when you have to go to another country for their statistics in order to prove that OUR Queen only has a cold ? Something don`t make sense there . ?

SamBally

Reaction score
How much does an Office Boy earn now ? :D

Not much compared to a "real" accountant. Like all narcissists, he assumes he controls the direction of any conversation and when in fact all he does is further expose the depths he is prepared to stoop to enhance an image that only he has in his own head.

Now he is hitting his head on the wall repeatedly while screaming why did I try and humiliate Sam by claiming they are on "benefits"

Fake accountant indeed.

SamBally

Reaction score
dfgdgfgffgf.jpg

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

trigger warning: satirical article below.

Covid goes out on a high

queen.jpg
The coronavirus has triumphantly ended its classic run in England by infecting the country’s head of state, it has confirmed.

After a two-year rampage through every level of British society, Covid will be declared officially over later today after finally making it to the upper echelons of the Royal Family.

A spokesman for the virus said: “If it’s got to go out – and the extreme right of the Tory party say there’s no other choice – then go out right at the bloody top. Bang.

“It was always the plan. Generate word-of-mouth interest by mingling with the grassroots population, before building up to a big spectacular finish. Like Wham! The Final at Wembley.

“Any virus will tell you that you don’t just start with the Queen. You’d be painting yourself into a corner in terms of headlines. But by carefully staggering our rollout we’ve managed to grab public attention one final time.

“Quite simply we’ve got nowhere to go from here. We’re the last movie of a blockbuster trilogy. If we came back with a new variant it’d be diminishing returns and would only tarnish the thrilling rush of the original.

“As Elvis said, always leave ‘em wanting more. People will be asking themselves ‘how could any pandemic top that?’ for decades to come.

“Thank you and goodnight, Britain. Covid has left the building.”

via ~DailyReignOvaUs

Back