Not satire: The Queen has tested positive for Covid

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The low-vaxxed countries are not having high fatality rates or hospital numbers due to covid. Omicron is no more than a cold and is not prevented by the vax. That’s simple enough even for you.
You mean to say that Covid 19 has been totally eradicated now ? and replaced by the sniffly cold Omicron one ?.Funny that as my g.son had Covid(?) a week ago and was laid up in bed for 2 days " seriously ill " is how he described it . He then ( feeling a bit better ) went back to work ( in hospitality business) but the Virus hit him again after 2 days ! as bad as ever .A further 2 days in bed and then started to feel better again .He is back at work now though,thank you . So that`s the " minor omicron " virus ? hahaa

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
You mean to say that Covid 19 has been totally eradicated now ? and replaced by the sniffly cold Omicron one ?.Funny that as my g.son had Covid(?) a week ago and was laid up in bed for 2 days " seriously ill " is how he described it . He then ( feeling a bit better ) went back to work ( in hospitality business) but the Virus hit him again after 2 days ! as bad as ever .A further 2 days in bed and then started to feel better again .He is back at work now though,thank you . So that`s the " minor omicron " virus ? hahaa
A common Cold has the exact same effect on someone who is malnourished and over worked.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
L O fuckin.g L

at our wonderful Anglo Saxon heritage being called 'naughty words'.

I'm creased!!

F-UCK-ING CREASED!

haha.jpg

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
L O fuckin.g L

at our wonderful Anglo Saxon heritage being called 'naughty words'.

I'm creased!!

F-UCK-ING CREASED!

The soft as sh*t hard-right patriot, defending the right of the likes of Jimmy Carr and "free speech" while mewing like a newborn kitten because a grown-up said a "naughty" word for him.

Christopher thinks he owns this site.

This is why he constantly disrupts and trolls threads.

Christopher got reminded last year that he doesn't actually own this site when he got banned and then immediately flounced like a toddler having a tantrum and dared not show his face again until he changed ID.

Alongside the hidey reg, a chubby ghoul, who follows him around the board like a besotted teenager shouting about imaginary abuse while it abuses old men and makes false accusations against four other men in only two months.

I knew it was a wrong un immediately after it repeatedly typed "I hate conflict" and then made false accusations less than 10 minutes later.

It loves the conflict and which is why it tries and fails so miserably to constantly wind other chatters up.

That pair deserve each other :D

Back