NHS workers will have to be fully vaccinated by April 1st.

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It's not you.

At best, it's a failed treatment they want me to take for something I do not have. How messed up is that?

The manufacturer has added heart-attack medicine to the experimental injection for children. How messed up is that?

The definition of vaccine was recently changed to accommodate the failure of the experimental injection to confer immunity. How messed up is that?

Last edited:

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
What if there was NO VIRUS and all this is a HOAX?.

Personally i've seen no EXTRA funerals....Than I normally would...Where are all the dead?

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
i know its real . . . . . some people (i wont say who) around me had it and they said it was a terrible feeling . . . . . they took infusion shots they said 3 or 4 shots in the stomach that helped them from getting too sick but the sickness they did get they said it was terrible feeling/the worst sickness they ever felt . . . . . odd thing i was around them when they had it even got coughed in the face while i didnt have a mask on and i still didnt get it . . . . . that shows that im blessed
I've never caught COVID either. Doe's that mean that I am blessed?..Or just Lucky?...Or that the Virus doesn't exist?...Those that have died might have had the Flu Virus for all we know.

PennyDreadful2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Personally i've seen no EXTRA funerals....Than I normally would...Where are all the dead?
If it has been a hoax everyone who is responsible, should be jailed for a very long time.

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If you thought the continuing 58-year cover-up of the JFK assassination was just an American anomaly, think again. The FDA, a captured agency by any meaning of the term, just had the audacity to ask a judge in this FOIA case if they could release Pfizer’s clinical trial data at the rate of 500 pages per month – meaning it wouldn’t be fully released until 2076. This is the data by which everyone was told that Pfizer’s COVID fake-vaccine was – you know the mantra – “safe and effective.” So the FDA can look thorough Pfizer’s 329,000 pages very quickly to provide an EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) for a vax, but now it needs 55 years to fully release the files publicly.

Hmmm.

S

Saphire

i know its real a virus like this is something i think they wont lie about . . . . . plus i had family members and coworkers that had it they had symptoms also . . . . . i know it aint just a flu or hoax
I know four people who have died from Covid in the last year, ignore the anti-vaxxer here, he has an agenda.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I know four people who have died from Covid in the last year, ignore the anti-vaxxer here, he has an agenda.
You don't mean ME do you?..I'm certainly NOT an anti-vaxxer.!

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

That I have to disagree with.

There have been many documented cases of people once in hospital being put on a paliative "care" pathway when they should not have been.
Without the usual procedure of discussing any "End of life" treatments or wishes with the patient and thier family.
It's just not as visable as people could not visit thier loved ones due to Covid restrictions.
They were simply informed thier loved on had passed away.
These are not just reports from families, but nurses, doctors and even administrators within the NHS.

Deaths among the eldery have gone up, a lot, when they should not have.

Tin foil hat time.

The NHS is looking for additional suppliers of Midazolam, one of the primary drugs used as a relaxent in end of life care.

When used in conjunction with Morphine it allows for peaceful euthenasia.

Just bear in mind another nugget, the bill for social care for the elderly for 2019/2020 was £23.3 billion.

Got your tin foil hat on yet?
Lets try this.
Global flu deaths per year.

Try finding those stats, which the WHO used to publish every year, they have vanished in the WHO's "restructuring" of thier web site..
Lets look at one example data point you can still find.
Pediartic deaths due to flu, per year range from 37-199, thats CDC data.
In 2020-2021 its 1.
Thats from the same CDC report.

So it looks like Flu has vanished.

Interesting that, you can take off the tin foil hat now.

When are people going to start asking questions?

If your going to ask questions though, make it quick, because the new "Online Harms" bill thats going through parliament will mean I could be prosecuted for what I have just said when it passes.

Because I'm spreading "Misinformation" apparently.

Back