NHS workers will have to be fully vaccinated by April 1st.

S

Saphire

I'm betting that some liars in white coats made you believe that.

Could you cite something to show how they arrived at that conclusion.

I already have better than a 99% chance of surviving it if I get it. Someone must have decided that you were ripe for the picking; that is, hysterical enough to buy into the idea that without that extra 1% protection, you'll surely die. Your fear has caused you to forget what percentages mean.
I could show evidence, but you would be better researching the info yourself, from reputable sites.

Suffice to say across the country hospitals are now admitting more unvaccinated patients than vaccinated.
Amongst the double jabbed who do need hospital care, the majority are elderly or have existing illness, and sadly, as we now know, the vaccination does wane in time, which is why boosters are necessary.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Here, let me help you. Someone made a claim about the experimental injection. I asked them to cite something to prove it. They failed.

You are quoting silly claims, so back it up with evidence. When you back it up with evidence, I'll respond.

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You are quoting silly claims, so back it up with evidence. When you back it up with evidence, I'll respond.
Sorry, but someone made a claim and has yet to back it up.

You have yet to back it up because you can't. You would if you could. But you can't!

SamBally

Reaction score
Sorry, but someone made a claim and has yet to back it up.

You have yet to back it up because you can't. You would if you could. But you can't!

I don't have to back anything up I have not made any claims. Obviously, you can't provide any evidence to support your various silly claims, it doesn't exist, there is no 'smoking gun' and you are just another Covid denying/conspiracy theorist.

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I don't have to back anything up I have not made any claims. Obviously, you can't provide any evidence to support your various silly claims, it doesn't exist, there is no 'smoking gun' and you are just another Covid denying/conspiracy theorist.
Sorry, but if you're going to speak for the other, you're going to have to take their part here.

Does the experimental injection reduce severity?

If you think so, what made you think that?

SamBally

Reaction score

If you think so, what made you think that?

I don't care. It isn't my claim. Prove it doesn't if you have an issue with the claim.

Then provide evidence to support your other various claims if that is your stance. Obviously, you can't sit there shrilly DEMANDING evidence from other contributors when you provide none yourself for previous claims you yourself have made.

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I don't care. It isn't my claim. Prove it doesn't if you have an issue with the claim.

Then provide evidence to support your other various claims if that is your stance. Obviously, you can't sit there shrilly DEMANDING evidence from other contributors when you provide none yourself for previous claims you yourself have made.
I would just think that after being told stuff from the white-coats, you would have verified it rather than making a useless appeal to authority. The truth is that you cannot support the claim, and you're trying to paint that failure as mine.

SamBally

Reaction score
What?

LOL!

I didn't give my opinion. I am not going to until/unless you provide supporting evidence to back up your various claims on this thread.

Now back up your first statement on this thread, with evidence. Then back up your other claims afterwards with evidence. Evidence must be important to you because you keep demanding it.

I also understand you are not aware of this but that's how it works.

S

Saphire

I would just think that after being told stuff from the white-coats, you would have verified it rather than making a useless appeal to authority. The truth is that you cannot support the claim, and you're trying to paint that failure as mine.
No evidence shown here would change your mind, you are, as previously mentioned, an anti-vaxer who repeats the same mantra with no evidence to back up what you say.
If you had cancer would you listen and have trust in the 'white coats' I wonder.
It's people of the same ilk who have studied, researched, and tried out the covid vaccine before it was deemed safe and effective enough to role out to the public.

Educate yourself instead of posting silly confrontational posts which say absolutely nothing of use.

SamBally

Reaction score
Is it a full moon tonight by any chance?:D

Unfortunately when these people, I assume it's not a wind-up, claim the entire global medical profession is all in on this Covid conspiracy it just exposes all that it needs to about them and their ideology.

Going back to your other thread about online hate speech, I would argue (and have argued it) that Covid denial in this context is exactly that. Every single vulnerable person who refuses a potentially life-saving vaccine because they were groomed online by conspiracy theorists is a victim of that hate speech.

S

Saphire

Unfortunately when these people, I assume it's not a wind-up, claim the entire global medical profession is all in on this Covid conspiracy it just exposes all that it needs to about them and their ideology.

Going back to your other thread about online hate speech, I would argue (and have argued it) that Covid denial in this context is exactly that. Every single vulnerable person who refuses a potentially life-saving vaccine because they were groomed online by conspiracy theorists is a victim of that hate speech.
I could not agree more Sam. x

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
OK....I will leave you to howl at the moon and carry on spouting your rubbish.
If by "howling at the moon" you mean asking you to provide something to back your claim, then sure, we'll call it "howling."

At any rate, you're left with an unsubstantiated claim, and you shouldn't take it out on me when you find yourself in a corner after spouting your rubbish.

SamBally

Reaction score
Now why would you believe your "experts" when they didn't even know enough to not use a fraudulent test to determine the extent of the spread?
Not only that, they also allowed the cycle-threshold of the fraudulent test to be turned up to level that they themselves have said would give meaningless results.

Did you believe that that would be the last time they would try to fool you by committing fraud?
I'm betting that some liars in white coats made you believe that.

If the experts were so ignorant that they weren't even aware that it was a "fraudulent" test and which you boldly claim in black and white, how could they have the knowledge to "turn" it up to a level you claim they already knew was meaningless. If they knew it was meaningless then they also knew the test was fraudulent. It can't be both. You contradict yourself and you piss on your own argument from a very great height.
I would just think that after being told stuff from the white-coats, you would have verified it rather than making a useless appeal to authority.

In regards to that last statement obviously you personally "verified" it, yes?

Post the source/s that enabled you to make that decision against the general advice of the ENTIRE scientific and medical community globally. By the way, American conspiracy theory sites don't count and so please don't be naughty and quote one. You know the drill (you don't) peer-reviewed evidence that has been evaluated by other "experts".

Also now if you don't mind, if it's not too much trouble, please also cite the sources you gathered evidence from that also verify your various accusations of corruption and ignorance within the entire medical and scientific communities globally.

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If the experts were so ignorant that they weren't even aware that it was a "fraudulent" test and which you boldly claim in black and white, how could they have the knowledge to "turn" it up to a level you claim they already knew was meaningless. If they knew it was meaningless then they also knew the test was fraudulent. It can't be both. You contradict yourself and you piss on your own argument from a very great height.

In regards to that last statement obviously you personally "verified" it, yes?

Post the source/s that enabled you to make that decision against the general advice of the ENTIRE scientific and medical community globally. By the way, American conspiracy theory sites don't count and so please don't be naughty and quote one. You know the drill (you don't) peer-reviewed evidence that has been evaluated by other "experts".

Also now if you don't mind, if it's not too much trouble, please also cite the sources you gathered evidence from that also verify your various accusations of corruption and ignorance within the entire medical and scientific communities globally.
Hmm. I'm guessing that's your way of talking around my request that you, or anyone, provide the source for your belief that the experimental injection reduces severity. By the way, even if that were the case, that would still make the injection a treatment--a treatment you've been talked into taking for something you don't have.

Anyway, if you're going to make an appeal to your favorite authority, you're going to first have to provide something that shows the study from which that authority came to their conclusion. So far you're talking about everything else. Admit you you can't find it, and we can move on.

Also, are you claiming that tony, the CDC, and the FDA didn't know that the PCR-test was useless to the purpose?

And my point about the ridiculously high setting has to do with the fact that, even assuming that it was not a worthless test, tony and company didn't say a word about it being set so high that it gave meaningless results.

Do you believe that tony and company didn't know that a cycle-threshold of 40+ would give meaningless results?

Last edited:

SamBally

Reaction score
Hmm. I'm guessing that's your way of talking around my request that you, or anyone, provide the source for your belief that the experimental injection reduces severity. You may appeal to your favorite authority, but you're going to have to provide something that shows the study from which they came to their conclusion. So far you're talking about everything else.

Also, are you claiming that tony, the CDC, and the FDA didn't know that the PCR-test was useless to the purpose?

And my point about the ridiculously high setting has to do with the fact that, even assuming that it was not a worthless test, tony and company didn't say a word about it being set so high that it gave meaningless results.

Do you believe that tony and company didn't know that a cycle-threshold of 40+ would give meaningless results?

For the third time, just in case you missed the first two, I have not given my opinion and have absolutely no intention of being drawn into your imaginary web of delusion. My opinion is that you are a Covid denying conspiracy theorist who will NEVER convince me otherwise.

I am questioning your petulant demands that other people verify their opinion with sources while you make various ludicrous statements and don't.

I recognize, like most conspiracy theorists you think you are more intelligent than everyone one else and that you think you can type endless waffle in order to purposefully distract people while you demonstrate just how intelligent you think you are but I am afraid it just exposes your ignorance further.

Back