Newbie user here

Bones1178

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Not sure what to do. Feeling a bit nervous. How is everyone, hope you are all well. I'm looking to make friends.

DoncasterGal

Just me! xx
Reaction score
Not sure what to do. Feeling a bit nervous. How is everyone, hope you are all well. I'm looking to make friends.
Ya'll be grand, such a friendly lot here, I was a newbie to here not long ago … now they cant get rid lol
welcome xx

julianascott

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello how are you doing nice meeting you here...Am Juliana by my real name am 39 years old am single with no kids seeking for serious relationship with honest man who can love me and take good care of me to spend the rest of my life with and i will be very glad to hear from you as soon as you read my message.

DoncasterGal

Just me! xx
Reaction score
Hello how are you doing nice meeting you here...Am Juliana by my real name am 39 years old am single with no kids seeking for serious relationship with honest man who can love me and take good care of me to spend the rest of my life with and i will be very glad to hear from you as soon as you read my message.

This is a chat site not a dating site, too many people post how they're looking for a relationship on here,(yes sometimes, it happens) and others take advantage of that, get yourself into the chat rooms n just chat, get to know people … and welcome xx

Louisew1995

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,
I’m new on here too! Just be yourself. I’m sure we will be fine lol xx

Back