New to Northampton and into photography walks

Banjoo

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am looking to connect with anyone with similar interests in photography and who know the Northampton area reasonably well. Any tips on nice places to take photos, any subject is open.

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am looking to connect with anyone with similar interests in photography and who know the Northampton area reasonably well. Any tips on nice places to take photos, any subject is open.
I used to live in N'ton a long long time ago and yea there are some really good places [ I take B&W shots and develop]..you got
Harringworth railway viaduct near Corby..really good place and architecture is jaw dropping
Pitsford Reservoir..nothing major except sunrise and sunset, then it comes to life.
Althorp Estate and East Carlton Park both good good places too...

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
oh theres a shooting range too if you wanna get your ass shot off, ppl there dont know difference between the barrel of a gun and barrel of beer.

Banjoo

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I used to live in N'ton a long long time ago and yea there are some really good places [ I take B&W shots and develop]..you got
Harringworth railway viaduct near Corby..really good place and architecture is jaw dropping
Pitsford Reservoir..nothing major except sunrise and sunset, then it comes to life.
Althorp Estate and East Carlton Park both good good places too...
Thanks for the tips. I was out at the Grand Union Canal last Sunday and managed to catch a Heron. I wanted to picture the lock gates but there you go :)

Banjoo

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
oh theres a shooting range too if you wanna get your ass shot off, ppl there dont know difference between the barrel of a gun and barrel of beer.
Thanks, I have checked out the range too, not been yet though.

Back