New Shy Guy Here

YorkshirePuds

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, I'm a shy, innocent guy from Yorkshire. I love walking on the beach in my socks and sandals and when the water isn't too cold I thoroughly enjoy swimming in my speedos. My perfect date would be a candlelight dinner in Nandos, licking the sauce off my dates fingers as we gobble up our chicken. As you can see from my photo, I am bald, and ladies love stroking my head and putting their fingers in my ears.

For hobbies I enjoy stamp collecting, collecting beer mats and karaoke.

If you are single, female, and like the same things as me in life, drop me a message.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Hello, I'm a shy, innocent guy from Yorkshire. I love walking on the beach in my socks and sandals and when the water isn't too cold I thoroughly enjoy swimming in my speedos. My perfect date would be a candlelight dinner in Nandos, licking the sauce off my dates fingers as we gobble up our chicken. As you can see from my photo, I am bald, and ladies love stroking my head and putting their fingers in my ears.

For hobbies I enjoy stamp collecting, collecting beer mats and karaoke.

If you are single, female, and like the same things as me in life, drop me a message.
Might I suggest that you try out the 40-50's chat room to begin with as I think your hobbies will certainly appeal to a number of the regulars in there.
Also, might I suggest that you refrain from giving Yorkshire bad publicity. We have enough people attempting, and failing, to do that already. Thanks.
:cool:

F

FlatLined

Might I suggest that you try out the 40-50's chat room to begin with as I think your hobbies will certainly appeal to a number of the regulars in there.
Also, might I suggest that you refrain from giving Yorkshire bad publicity. We have enough people attempting, and failing, to do that already. Thanks.
:cool: HaHa or 60's

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
Please try to appear independent of thought of use and an alternative font in future, please.
It's also very rude to make out that I said " :cool: HaHa or 60's", so refrain from that practise too.

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
Pease dont tell me what to do, i do as i please, have a good evening
Someone's inebriated early this evening.
You're new here. You need all the help you can get by the seem of things.
Be thankful that I am in a very tolerant mood at the moment.
:rolleyes:

F

FlatLined

Wrong i don't drink, but i will take it onboard what you have said and ignore it, enjoy your night

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Someone's inebriated early this evening.
You're new here. You need all the help you can get by the seem of things.
Be thankful that I am in a very tolerant mood at the moment.
:rolleyes:
What you are is an outspoken pain in the arse , but life rolls on XD

Back