New me!

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Was it a criticism? I thought it was actually a suggestion.
As to being likeminded; I very much doubt that in the light of your comment. Maybe it's just a case that 'opposites attract'.
May I also point out, as I have on several occasions to megs233, (are there really 232 other similarly-named dullards on UK Chat?), that the Forum has an auto-spelling, correction mechanism and will make you aware of any mistakes by underlining with a red squiggle. It really is that simple.
I'm surprised that Isabelle1 had to hyphenate overrated when the prompt is there for all to see.
:rolleyes:

P.S. what position do I have to 'reconsider'? Is it another case of misadvice? <lol>
stfu

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score

Talk about paranoia!!!
Actually, no .... start a thread about it. You won't be short of fellow-sufferers to help you out, judging by those who are plainly in your clique*.
N.B. * That one was courtesy of hell2bwith76.
:cool:

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Wow, i thought the bitching was for the banter room, but it's seeping like machine oil. That smell gets everywhere.

Hello Isabelle

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
Wow, i thought the bitching was for the banter room, but it's seeping like machine oil. That smell gets everywhere.

Hello Isabelle

Well, at least you've got ONE (totally predictable) follower already, aka my Chat/Forum protege.
Being 'liked' isn't everything, my dear woman; and I should know.
Your 'machine oil analogy is most unfeminine, by the way.
Wouldn't Tena Lady be a more apposite allusion?

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
If i said it mate you can assume it's true....... so Yes that's correct.

We seek them here, we seek them there .... we seek honest moderators everywhere .....
Does the saying: 'better late than never' mean anything to you?
:)

jenarator202

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Oh my! Well to be super positive (not sure if that's hyphenated or not either. Personally, I think hyphens are over-rated) :p
However, back to my positive vibe today... After a long term of study and working and what seems like 48 hour days - this afternoon I am sitting here soaking my feet in a huge tub of hot watery goodness. And I have three hours before I have to be back at work. I don't think people spend enough time on self-care really and I am certainly guilty of that. So today is day one of being better to me :p
Welcome Isabelle, I love reading your waffle, it makes me smile. And smiling is a good thing, especially for me at the moment, so I thank you for that :)

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Talk about paranoia!!!
Actually, no .... start a thread about it. You won't be short of fellow-sufferers to help you out, judging by those who are plainly in your clique*.
N.B. * That one was courtesy of hell2bwith76.
:cool:

oh my word what clique*.???????????????? news to me i had one or was even in one i must of been a seep when i set it up

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
HI Isabelle are you stilling needing to waffle lol as u can see few the 'others' have joined in. hope ur well.

p,s i dont have ,never ever been a member of a clique,

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Was it a criticism? I thought it was actually a suggestion.
As to being likeminded; I very much doubt that in the light of your comment. Maybe it's just a case that 'opposites attract'.
May I also point out, as I have on several occasions to megs233, (are there really 232 other similarly-named dullards on UK Chat?), that the Forum has an auto-spelling, correction mechanism and will make you aware of any mistakes by underlining with a red squiggle. It really is that simple.
I'm surprised that Isabelle1 had to hyphenate overrated when the prompt is there for all to see.

P.S. what position do I have to 'reconsider'? Is it another case of misadvice? <lol>
When i typed 'likeminded' the auto spell-checker (is it infallible?) red lined it. Which is why I asked you for the correct spelling (You being the self-proclaimed English language expert). But I see in your reply that you also spell it as one word. See, we ARE likeminded! :)
You're every unfriendly, which is fortunate because you'd be difficult to love.

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My dear woman, alas, you misunderstand the purpose of the Forum.
I have it on good authority that we can type any drivel we like on here because it is a 'FREE platform' to do so.
Positivity in the Forums is becoming a rare trait. Indeed, most threads now promote negative comments. I suppose it's a sign of the times.
From someone who claims to be rarely seen in a chat room, and increasingly less so in Forum threads, you are hardly in a position to 'advise' others on what to do and not what to do. Is it because of lack spontaneity, I wonder, why some chatters avoid chat rooms? <lol>
I hope your next thread disproves my theory on the subject.

WP, you are SO transparent. You just wan't to see that wonderful posterior of hers again don't you? Admit it man! Mind you, I can hardly blame you :D

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
We seek them here, we seek them there .... we seek honest moderators everywhere .....
Does the saying: 'better late than never' mean anything to you?
:)

Stop listening to the voices in your head ,

They bring you nothing but trouble ;)

B

Bad_Influence

Well, at least you've got ONE (totally predictable) follower already, aka my Chat/Forum protege.
Being 'liked' isn't everything, my dear woman; and I should know.
Your 'machine oil analogy is most unfeminine, by the way.
Wouldn't Tena Lady be a more apposite allusion?

You really are so far up yourself you must need an enema to wash your face.
As if anyone would ever follow you, you are just a very bitter and pretentious old man.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
LMAO @ Fortunate because you'd be difficult to love XD

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Literally, no idea what to post but I am new here, well I have been in for a couple weeks now maybe? Thanks for making me feel welcome xx I have no pictures of cats - well I do but only a few..(hundred), :rolleyes:had to save them to a memory stick so I could still use the computer!
Avid reader when I want to - not when I have to. Fantastic at the art of procrastination. True believer in fate. Current motto: You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
Have a good one :) See you in chat x
Isabelle1:p

Hi lovely, nice to virtually meet you xx

S

Steven56

i've been coming here since Nov2020. i've been treated very decently, respectfully, I believe strongly that will continue. I'm the same person everyday no matter what is going on in my life. I'll never put my troubles on anybody else, I'm a great listener enjoy helping out whenever I see or feel someone is in need of help. A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Back