New here

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
Just coming to say hello. New on here and guess this is where to start.
hey , Ben jump into chat the waters great ! Lobby is the next step! Enjoy and plz dont feed the trolls

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
If he jumps in the lobby 'water's' he a nose peg for some of the dirt in there.

Diana_Epsom

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Good afternoon. I am new here. I am 65 years old and married. My husband is 43 and knows that I have been chatting since the lockdown and we do meet others but are extremely selective. I am only interested in chatting with men between 21 and 40 and women from 40 up to my own age. That does not mean that I am going to chat with anyone who comes along but those are the limits. I do not want to be called hun, love, babe or any other endearment by strangers. I cannot find out how to upload a photograph but happy to do so as soon as I know how.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Good afternoon. I am new here. I am 65 years old and married. My husband is 43 and knows that I have been chatting since the lockdown and we do meet others but are extremely selective. I am only interested in chatting with men between 21 and 40 and women from 40 up to my own age. That does not mean that I am going to chat with anyone who comes along but those are the limits. I do not want to be called hun, love, babe or any other endearment by strangers. I cannot find out how to upload a photograph but happy to do so as soon as I know how.
hello / welcome.

Lifeonhold

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm another newbie and try to get on for a chat when I can. Family all grown up and now I have to keep an eye on my dad who has dementia and lives on his own in another town. Talking to a reasonabily sane person would make a nice change :)

Last edited:

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
Good luck finding a reasonably sane person on here :p

B

Bad_Influence

I'm reasonably certain that 'Sanity' is specifically banned according to the TOU. And rightly so. :D

Oh, but good luck anyhow Lifeonhold.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Good luck with the endearment thing ...

What are you doing creating a Bingo super-team ?

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm another newbie and try to get on for a chat when I can. Family all grown up and now I have to keep an eye on my dad who has dementia and lives on his own in another town. Talking to a reasonabily sane person would make a nice change :)
hello i know where ur coming from ex hubby in same boat as your dad but he live 40 mins from us . i tried to stay sane.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score

Talking to an reasonably Insane person would most likely do you more good. ;)

Back