The Devs state it may be added later.
Ok no worries :) Thanks Poco_Loco. :)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Is there a b**** feature, I appear to have missed that one?

Unfortunately these are supplied at birth ,

We at UKchat.com have no control over the quality handed out,

Or indeed if some may have been missed XD

nevershy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The window to browse members/guests list in lobby room is too small on mobile. Can't see more than 3 members at a time as against 20 earlier

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
The window to browse members/guests list in lobby room is too small on mobile. Can't see more than 3 members at a time as against 20 earlier
Can you Screenshot it plz ?

ty

Pam

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I am somewhat bemused by you imploring the restitution of Trivia, or something similar.
I actually never, ever, witnessed you participating in the quizzes.
Or do you, perhaps, think it is the best way to 'meet new friends'?
:rolleyes:
I'd like to see it back please

T

thecakelady

I am somewhat bemused by you imploring the restitution of Trivia, or something similar.
I actually never, ever, witnessed you participating in the quizzes.
Or do you, perhaps, think it is the best way to 'meet new friends'?
:rolleyes:
I've seen Wren in the old trivia rooms a few times - she even said hello ! :)

Claire8

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Can you block/ignore a chatter on the forum as well as i chat? Like if i block/ignore them will that mean I won't get like messages in the conversation or comments back to comments on the forum etc?

Claire8

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Also I change my pic in chat and then logout and when i return its back to the one i changed it from, can it be kept as the one i selected, not changed ty

I

Imalittleteapot

Can you block/ignore a chatter on the forum as well as i chat? Like if i block/ignore them will that mean I won't get like messages in the conversation or comments back to comments on the forum etc?
Yes you can block people on the forum but you have to do it separately from chat..easiest way is look at their profile and there's an option to ignore..click that x

I

Imalittleteapot

Also I change my pic in chat and then logout and when i return its back to the one i changed it from, can it be kept as the one i selected, not changed ty
If you use more than one device for chat, that you log yourself out of them all..hopefully this will help but if it doesn't let us know and we can try something else x

Kev1n

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Reading through some of the problems and it's clear to me that something has to be done about the banning of people for using VPN's when they do not even have or use VPN's.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Reading through some of the problems and it's clear to me that something has to be done about the banning of people for using VPN's when they do not even have or use VPN's.
Well I have never known it to be wrong it always ends up the user has a vpn and dint realise ....

So I don't agree XD

Back