New Chat Feedback

Kev1n

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have never paid for a vpn and never used any free vpn, I have no need for them, I do nothing illegal. I have been wondering if my account has been copied or hacked with all the other problems I have been having lately.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have never paid for a vpn and never used any free vpn, I have no need for them, I do nothing illegal. I have been wondering if my account has been copied or hacked with all the other problems I have been having lately.
From what i read on websearch a VPN is a very special form of protection for your Browser and computer.It does some pretty amazing things but can shut you out of some sites which it deems are "unsafe". if you ain`t paid for one ( its a program) or had a free one then i think you need to check with your ISP that they never pre-installed one ?.

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
I am somewhat bemused by you imploring the restitution of Trivia, or something similar.
I actually never, ever, witnessed you participating in the quizzes.
Or do you, perhaps, think it is the best way to 'meet new friends'?
:rolleyes:
Awww he like reading them and guessing .

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
From what i read on websearch a VPN is a very special form of protection for your Browser and computer.It does some pretty amazing things but can shut you out of some sites which it deems are "unsafe". if you ain`t paid for one ( its a program) or had a free one then i think you need to check with your ISP that they never pre-installed one ?.
You can go into setting and allow sites

Back