New Chat Feedback

W

Wren

Here's hoping that if they do bring Trivia back, that it's programmed by someone who's capable of spelling correctly - I recall partaking, giving the right answer and not getting the points because my spelling of the word was correct as opposed to Trivia's version which was wrong ... lol.

Bit of a weird room though (or should I say weird people? )

Was told by a certain person to avoid typing anything besides the answers to the questions, otherwise I'd get kicked out by a certain mod.

I even wondered if the person telling me this was actually this very same mod using a different name.

And then you'd get the same person/people answering the same questions for hrs on end as they knew the answers off by heart, in order to be in the top ten - don't really see the point in that --- but hey ho, each to their own .

Nowt as queer as folk.
Was it "answer the questions or leave" or something jabharsha

Thecharmer

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Trivia had become old and the questions too well known, so for now there will be no Trivia Room. The site owners and developers will be looking at something in the future, but for now there are much more pressing issues. Please be patient.
I agree with trivia questions it was on a loop and the same question would come up a couple of days later and so would a few others

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Pressing issues

Heehe too much at this
Plugs in iron
Nothing better to do ;)
Patient is like holding the string ball and dropping it eventually......but never the same

Luck has it seasons giving
I imagine that you're darned good at composing haikus judging from your totally random compositions. :)

W

Wren

You tell me - You were the person telling me to stop typing anything other than the answers to the quiz, otherwise I'd be kicked by the mod (of which unfortunately I don't recall the name, but I'm sure you do as you seem to know them very well).
Did u answer the questions
Possible points . No chat .
What?

Thecharmer

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I agree but was told by said unknown mod "get better or" (fluteshoot) off!

When explain to (unknown) mod cheating occurred many times and new questions would resolve I was told no ....oh.and to play better

I asked .?cheat better u mean
To be honest if the same questions where being repeated I did leave the room

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
I agree but was told by said unknown mod "get better or" (fluteshoot) off!

When explain to (unknown) mod cheating occurred many times and new questions would resolve I was told no ....oh.and to play better

I asked .?cheat better u mean
Do you know, that is one of the funniest things I've ever seen you say.
No one should ever be victimised for being incapable of answering what I personally viewed as antiquated and poorly-researched questions.
Inevitably, the person who answers correctly will be given the accolade, regardless.
:)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I think this thread is not only about the Trivia room ,am i correct ?. My main criticism about the new layout is that the Emoticons ,great as they are ,are so far away from my typing block that by the time i`ve raced my Mouse across the screen, opened the Emot. panel and picked one i think is right ,and then dashed back again to type it into my sentence ,the moment has gone ! The person i send it to has scrolled offscreen ! lol !

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Type ":" with the letter of the emote you want (or just a random letter) and a list will appear showing what is available for that letter, :a etc. Click on the emote you want, job done!

Bish bash bosh!

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Type ":" with the letter of the emote you want (or just a random letter) and a list will appear showing what is available for that letter, :a etc. Click on the emote you want, job done!

Bish bash bosh!

Thanks ,i`ll try that.

W

Wren

Do you know, that is one of the funniest things I've ever seen you say.
No one should ever be victimised for being incapable of answering what I personally viewed as antiquated and poorly-researched questions.
Inevitably, the person who answers correctly will be given the accolade, regardless.
Sunday socks on a Thursday....what a lucky bird to be
(Out loud belly shuffle action added)

feedback to new layout in chat
What I don't like is the side bar u can't see who's in the room , clock it to reveal and uhm unless u want to miss part of the sentence a chatter might type that's longer than ten words.
Also mixing up guest names and user names in the side bar is a bit like a hinge with no screw confusion only to my eyes
And why take away a mods Star for a stripe ...meeeeh Stars shine bright and light the pathways to clarity

@used is never a whisper anymore?

Maybe I just need time to understand the new ways ..so far I've used less often

Still enjoying the site ...and awaits the......all in good time.

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sunday socks on a Thursday....what a lucky bird to be
(Out loud belly shuffle action added)

feedback to new layout in chat
What I don't like is the side bar u can't see who's in the room , clock it to reveal and uhm unless u want to miss part of the sentence a chatter might type that's longer than ten words.
Also mixing up guest names and user names in the side bar is a bit like a hinge with no screw confusion only to my eyes
And why take away a mods Star for a stripe ...meeeeh Stars shine bright and light the pathways to clarity

@used is never a whisper anymore?

Maybe I just need time to understand the new ways ..so far I've used less often

Still enjoying the site ...and awaits the......all in good time.
You can change how your "user list" is viewed in preferences, it is in the "user list" section.

W

Wren

You can change how your "user list" is viewed in preferences, it is in the "user list" section.
Yea maybe I didn't look hard enough
Figure I need maybe a year to get use to the new
Thanks tho will relook next time

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Rooms i would give 10 out of 100 .seems like a child had built this site

Isabelle1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Just a query if it is my settings or a glitch - the /me function doesn't seem to work in pms?
Thank you :)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Rooms i would give 10 out of 100 .seems like a child had built this site
Not 1 out of 10 ?

We had an update last night and most seem happy ?

Do you have anything positive to say as in what it is you do not like exactly ?

Your comment is hard to work with =D

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Just a query if it is my settings or a glitch - the /me function doesn't seem to work in pms?
Thank you :)
Some features from the old software may not be available on the new ,

Like ZZZ's next to ppl's names after 5 mins inactivity ,

The Devs state it may be added later.

Last edited:
Back