new batter at the plate

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Faye_Daway, May 21, 2019.

1. Faye_Daway

Faye_Daway Guest

hi all x ...... not here for girly girly talk or to get laid just here to pass an hour or two

2. Altair

Altair Web Master

New Batter at the plate ?...I've never heard that saying before. !

But.....:) W E L C O M E :)

A new member with No bad attitude, or with a post about 'Why the Fk have I been Banned'...!!

WOW, this is a cause for celebration..!!:D ( I have placed buntings and balloons above the 'Log-in' door.;):):D)

Be aware that being a member here offers many benefits.;)

There are many fascinating things to read and see here...and also to listen to.;)

Please take your time and be sure to 'Add' your thoughts to the many subjects available.!

The 'Media' section is quite amusing and we have a fab Music thread, where you can share your very own favourite songs with like minded folk.;)

Free Tea and Biscuits are served to the over 99's...But only on Sundays...! 10 AM Sharp...:)

Last but not least...Being 'Crazy' is not compulsory...But it helps a great deal if you are..;):)

Enjoy and have fun...X...:)

Faye_Daway likes this.
  3. LondonGuy

LondonGuy Can't Stop! Won't Stop! Complaining!

Be aware of members that go way OTT with the smilies

*cough*

4. Faye_Daway

Faye_Daway Guest

whoa worra warm welcome wow! ;):).....it was unexpected thank you.. i have even ticked the 'like' box which is something i very rarely do.... 'likes' like my 'favours' have to be earned and not given so freely lol :p... I like controversy but I dislike confrontation so I will take on board your excellent tips and advice :rolleyes:

Altair likes this.
  5. Altair

Altair Web Master

You are welcome..:) You may have not been aware and perhaps wasn't listening for it... but 'Anyone' clicking 'LIKE' on ANY of My posts will hear a wonderful cascade of sounds coming through their speakers.;) :)

Try it NOW..!!

Haha...:cool::rolleyes::)