My Problem with Einstein.....This is going to take a while....

Paul1003

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
My problem Einstein is more relative one particular question he was asked. A question he answered by contradicting himself. It wasn't just any question that if answered would lend weight to answering a much more important question. It was a question of such importance that the answer would be of no less importance than the birth of Christ. Indeed it brings into question that such an event ever took place. It may seem trivial to us in our time. 400 years ago it was a very different story. And it wasn't just important 400 years ago. 100 years ago, no one had yet answered this question. Such was the importance of this question that they asked the smartest man ever to exist to finally put to rest the ultimate question and prove it one way or the other. Who do you reckon that person was.......and what was his answer... FU*^ing 42
Apologies to those not familiar with "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"
Deep Thought's question was very complected and vague. Einstein's question was simple and should have deserved a "yes or no" answer. Einstein talked so many fancy words that he convinced people that the answer was yes whilst admitting in his work that the answer was actually no. He actively hid his findings to benefit those funding his research. "He even admitted it"
Why would the smartest person on the planet lie to you and then tell you he lied and tell you where to look for the truth.

I have obviously judged this man wrong. Questioning him has only made me respect him a bit more. Intelligence can be a prison. Sometimes you just wish you just didn't know. Terry Pratchett disk world volume 1. Close your eyes and you won't see it.

Be well all and don't stop questioning and "looking" no matter how hard it is.

Love to all

Paul1003

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah I saw another literacy mistake. Forgive me. I had to teach myself how to read and write....

Paul1003

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry. The question of course was the question of motion in relation to the earths place in the universe.

Back