Murder on the chat floor!.. Whodunnit..

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Thankfully, I have used the facility to 'unwatch' this thread. There's only so much idiocy a sensible person can tolerate!
What started off so promisingly has turned out to be merely another 'chatroom farce'.
:rolleyes:

'Send in The Clown' .....
<LOL>

Shak

Staff member
Reaction score
Thankfully, I have used the facility to 'unwatch' this thread. There's only so much idiocy a sensible person can tolerate!
What started off so promisingly has turned out to be merely another 'chatroom farce'.
:rolleyes:

'Send in The Clown' .....
<LOL>
Now now, as much as I adore you and your input. This thread was not for your amusement. It was to encourage chatters who'd not normally bother with the forum to join in and have a bit of fun. Which they did :)

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Now now, as much as I adore you and your input. This thread was not for your amusement. It was to encourage chatters who'd not normally bother with the forum to join in and have a bit of fun. Which they did :)

Then perhaps they might participate in threads that are of more substance and based on reality in future. I doubt it will happen though.
qmangjmc, a regular contributor to the Forum, wishes more people would participate, but I believe he wished to encourage more productive discussion.

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Everyone knows it's Jack
hi angey you ok x hows room lately and wasnt me murder on the dance floor although i could dance and hold 6 guns with 8 arms but i was here have an alibi with covid wasnt allowed out lol

angey07132

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello you, is everything ok and the rooms are the same as usual. I hope you'll be able to get back into the rooms soon

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Breaking news just in from Chat central....

An as of yet an unidentified body has been discovered in the chat room list of UK 40s and 50's room earlier today.

Gender yet unknown. However rumour has it several flamingo related articles, tractor prints, a tube of deep heat, bunny ears, a toucan and a cactus were found nearby.

Chat 'expert' chatters are on the case and several suspects will be interviewed throughout the next few days.

A leak of names of some of those being interviewed is as follows. (names may be changed to stop copyright)

HackAssMe, a respectable member of chat. However we can't forget that pic scandal from last year.

TinkerLaFelle, Very sensitive beautiful chatter, but she does have a cactus collection and a tractor.

Kinky Dee, Everyone loves this women, shes hot eh, but could she have sneaked about with her bunny tail bobbin and done the dirty deed.

MatteLaBerk, Seems a nice chap, but we all know he is sharper than a, well something very sharp. Could it be pun related?

Duchess Minngo, High society Hot tub extraordinaire with her famous flamingo collection and posh castle.

Skuby Tuesday, Dutch delight, but did she clogger someone when they were not looking.

GlenMcIt'sMyBirthdaySoon, Quiet chap, seems harmless. However did he finally go off the boil and peculate a font.

Sean In The Pie , Yes shes across the pond but did she sneak across the boarders on the pretense of looking for a bit of Beatles memorabilia.

Wilfy la Noir, Charming Yorkshire chap, but did he finally snap!

Sliggy, I mean his legs are far too short to run far away, but maybe he had an accomplish.

Black Fabric babe, Shes exotic and mysterious and bound to know spells n stuff.

Blonks, ahh yes seems like a harmless artist, but is he sneakier than Banksey and slapped someone with a copperpot.

Frank In Suspenders, Innocent brown fonter or dastardly wrong un?

Oh my turn to be interview TBC. .
Poco_Robana did it, driving his overheated Tractor, followed by his FlamingoTango's. Wearing stolen clogs, reson He Just Couldn't Moderate it anymore!

Shak

Staff member
Reaction score
Ohhh this case has just been pulled out of the files, I expect the culprit to be named very soon!

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
only trisha has flamingos lol as for tractor prints toucan and a tune of deep heat and a cactus cant be me cactus has a lot of pricks and am def not one lol and toucan play that game lol

Blackwolf

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
has this who dunnit been solved yet or has it been filed away as unsolved lol

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
mon amee...

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
scoobydoo isnt the culprit and i can declare i was niot the murderer as i was swimming to miami at the time of murder lol i blame angeys bats or angeliga who can bury bodies on her farm lol shak aka vera on tv can investigate this lol toodlepip xx

Back