Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Im banned and Russell yet russell is called s slug and nothing did to that abuser
dont fight his battles he knows what he doing he not as daft as he green looking.

J

Jo_1968

He stuck up for me in there when very little others did I’ll not forget that
I have been told my whiskey lullabye and a lot others I’m pretending to be a victim even when I stupidly said I had a head injury recently it’ made some on their have further fun

J

Jo_1968

Women there can give you all the trust they want hope you hurt them like you did me
I will report abuse even if no one is listening

J

Jo_1968

Actually heard your reason for leaving UkChat from another female

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
I.think that the mods.ought to come into the rooms and see what's has been happening in there and get more stronger on the other chatters of bullying other people. And make new rules. Not just say "USE YOUR IGNORE BUTTON" ALL the Time. End of the day we are grown adults but sometimes you see the childish sanerios come.out and the nastiness and also the bitchiness as well. The males are so pathetic that always start the trouble.

Got to admit, this was a very adult complaint.
Take the adult course of action and USE 'IGNORE'.
Save all that angst.

:rolleyes:

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Thank you for being a gentleman to me wicked partition

It was nothing really.
I am a Perdition, not a Partition, by the way.

:cool:

J

Jo_1968

you were banned for disruption and again questioning mods decision
Knew nasty Clique membe like you would send more abuse and get your mate snap to back you up just leave me alone I don’t need your sh**

crazyjane

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
not in a clique at all i had never chatted to you yet you decided to abuse me as for my 'mate snap' don't need his or anyone's back up .russelis using you to make comments about other chatters just as he does with others while calling you 'poor Jo'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back