Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JULIEBOO1

I.think that the mods.ought to come into the rooms and see what's has been happening in there and get more stronger on the other chatters of bullying other people. And make new rules. Not just say "USE YOUR IGNORE BUTTON" ALL the Time. End of the day we are grown adults but sometimes you see the childish sanerios come.out and the nastiness and also the bitchiness as well. The males are so pathetic that always start the trouble.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I.think that the mods.ought to come into the rooms and see what's has been happening in there and get more stronger on the other chatters of bullying other people. And make new rules. Not just say "USE YOUR IGNORE BUTTON" ALL the Time. End of the day we are grown adults but sometimes you see the childish sanerios come.out and the nastiness and also the bitchiness as well. The males are so pathetic that always start the trouble.
oh dear here we go again there not always mods on duty they have lives out side of chat .
if you was to listen to advice given you would not feel the way you about chat . You 'attacked' before anyone had chance to speak to you .
if another chooses not to answer you move on , they may not be in mood for childish attics like yours .
you waffled on about respect the day well its a two street .

annadolphy50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
u are always nasty to chatters julie get a life loads have blocked u but yet u try to bully people stop playing victim leave the good chatters alone get a grip

annadolphy50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
oh dear here we go again there not always mods on duty they have lives out side of chat .
if you was to listen to advice given you would not feel the way you about chat . You 'attacked' before anyone had chance to speak to you .
if another chooses not to answer you move on , they may not be in mood for childish attics like yours .
you waffled on about respect the day well its a two street .
i agree 100% megs

murran

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
In all my time here you are the most disruptive person I have ever met.you don't accept advice and attack.people constantly. Maybe try another site or room?

J

Jo_1968

And a chatter laughed and called me Julie but again is supported well I’m leaning now cuz approving abusers is what majority of you want

J

Jo_1968

ive asked to have my account deleted you’ll all have to find someone else to attack with so called mates

J

Jo_1968

Snapwexley and I have blocked them obviously they disn’t block me Murran I’m banned again I’m sick of it now

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
And a chatter laughed and called me Julie but again is supported well I’m leaning now cuz approving abusers is what majority of you want
Better than being called a Karen.....Maybe this site is not for you, need a thick skin or learn to ignore even when they at you.
If you have them blocked how do you know what they saying about you?.

J

Jo_1968

Better than being called a Karen.....Maybe this site is not for you, need a thick skin or learn to ignore even when they at you.
If you have them blocked how do you know what they saying about you?.
Because others I thought were friends are saying plenty to them as well
tbh their are very few I can trust as iI’ve found

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Because others I thought were friends are saying plenty to them as well
tbh their are very few I can trust as iI’ve found
wow i just delete or take a few months off it works wonders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back