Miss someone ?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
How can a person actually get to miss another person who they chat to online ?. What is the force which seems to dictate our feelings as such ?

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
You can't miss someone you don't know that's odd

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I don't agree ,

If the Internet went offline tomorrow there would be someone or something you would miss,

Entirely possible ,

Sometimes i wish @hell2bwith76 would go offline ;)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I think it`s possible to get close ,in the nicest way, to some other chatters and miss them if they don`t appear on here again ?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
tenor (72).gif

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
no one misses me looks up for a beam to throw rope over kicks stool lol

snowwhite

Staff member
Reaction score
gives ollie a bucket an a short rope haha

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I don't agree ,

If the Internet went offline tomorrow there would be someone or something you would miss,

Entirely possible ,

Sometimes i wish @hell2bwith76 would go offline ;)
Cheeky sod ! I`m very rarely online ! I leave that to the clique who need regular contact with their pals online .:).

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
How can a person actually get to miss another person who they chat to online ?. What is the force which seems to dictate our feelings as such ?
Hell...I think it depends on a few things really, not least how much the chatter who feels estranged needs some kind of social contact. But quite independent to that, it can also depend on how easily they start to develop feelings for another person generally having interacted with them...and we are all different in that regard. In my eyes, chatting to someone online is little different in essence to talking with someone face to face - we are still able to form some kind of bond based on exchanges, however fleeting they might be. And the more we exchange, the more we get to like of that person (sometimes!), and the more the bond grows. So yes, I think it's perfectly possible to miss someone we have chatted to online, especially if they are absent from the room for a while. I know I have experienced that. I'm sure plenty of others have too.

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You're in every day, as i am, to me that's not *rarely* :)
The room just wouldn't be the same without its very own Radar O'Reilly. Just make sure you let me know about the second coming. I wanna be the first to know, ok?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I would miss the Bot ,

We've grown so close ;)

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The room just wouldn't be the same without its very own Radar O'Reilly. Just make sure you let me know about the second coming. I wanna be the first to know, ok?
You're number 1 on my list! :p

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Cheeky sod ! I`m very rarely online ! I leave that to the clique who need regular contact with their pals online .:).

There are no Cliques ,

Just friendly 24hour party people.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Back