Men are not women.

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
I didn’t say they were. Perhaps you should read what I wrote again, which was that over 75% of trans males that were in prison were convicted of a sexual and/or violent crime. I didn’t lay ANY blame or insinuation against the LGB community at all.

And considering the majority of men in the UK are heterosexual, it’s obvious that they will be responsible for the majority of sexual offence against children, but if you do the statistics by population of perpetrators, the trans community (for their 0.16% of the UK population) have an unusually high number when compared against the general population. So, if that population overall gets bigger, what do you think will happen to that 75%

I don't mean to be rude, but you are a complete sausage for repetitively typing the abbreviation "trans" in relation to this conversation, an umbrella term that most people believe includes transvestites, etc.

I did say I wouldn't respond further, but this comment just can't go unanswered, and it really is the logic you apply behind your reasoning.

If dangerous criminals, already convicted of sexual offences, including against children, know how to play the system, are willing to play the system, then they will do almost anything to achieve that goal and including getting transferred to the relative safety of a woman's prison by masquerading as a "trans".

They would murder their own mother, get caught just after the act while the corpse is still warm, covered in her blood, still welding the knife and then still deny it.

You claim to be a "TERF" yet you appear to be clueless that the police only prosecute around 5% of sexual offence allegations in the overall population, only 3-4% are actually convicted of sex offences and under 1% of rape accusations lead to a conviction.

Under 1%.

Your logic that paedophilia is "an unusually high number" in the "trans" community is clearly statistically false (bullshit) and fits neatly into your anti-"trans" narrative. Why didn't you post either the link or a source to where you got that information, btw?

95% of men are not even charged with sexual violence in the first place, and that statistic does not cover women and children who do not even report sexual violence and according to Rape Crisis, 5 in 6 women who are raped do NOT report it, for various reasons, but one of them because they do NOT trust the current system.

Sexual harassment of girls in school is an epidemic, and none of it involves "trans". Trans get murdered, ask the parents of the 16-year-old Brianna Ghey who was recently brutally slaughtered, for being a "trans".

Hate crime against "trans" has rocketed.

But then I remembered, last time you were here you also raged about Muslims claiming that they are much more likely to abuse children, and so clearly, any section of society you don't like, you smear with false allegations involving paedophilia and child abuse.

That's exactly what and all you culture war hard-rightists do.

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
this is the last post I'll be making on this thread (to the troll) lol this video fits so perfectly...

Last edited:

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
An overt misandrist is in no position to start a debate about misogyny.

That will be my final contribution to this thread. :)

Thank **** for that!
And, in future, stick to the subject matter.

:cool:

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
What’s up? Scared to go against the others, but not the woman on the thread, because ya know- big dick energy needs to be expressed.

BTW, I have started gender-critical debates in the past and they died a death, because of the stench of misogyny and the ‘poor male’ posts that come a-flocking.

It’s got bugger all to do with the trans debate and makes no difference to the fact that middle-aged men have more expendable cash to spend on fetishes than middle-aged women.

I will respond to only one part of this (redacted) indulgent drivel, regardless of your feeble jibe that I need to 'change my meds':

Note the underlined phrases.
They all point to one thing.
Penis envy!

Q.E.D.

Kev45

Reaction score
Thank **** for that!
And, in future, stick to the subject matter.

:cool:

How about you stfu. Because it is misogynists like you that create misandrists like her. :cool:

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
How about you stfu. Because it is misogynists like you that create misandrists like her. :cool:
nooooooI have to disagree with this statement it's reductive to attribute someone's beliefs solely to the actions of another, when the fact is the person we're talking about is clearly a MEGGA troll C**T & yes they hate men, probably because they can urinate through their penis which obviously makes them better.
LOL it's the equivalent of me saying to you "it has a vagina mate why are you wasting your time"

Last edited:

Kev45

Reaction score
nooooooI have to disagree with this statement it's reductive to attribute someone's beliefs solely to the actions of another,

You don't have to agree with my statement, you are entitled to your opinion, however, 99% of this site's female users do agree with me that he is a misogynist. :)

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
You don't have to agree
I was being ironic I do agree with ya brother lol
just took my chance to have a little dig at the twat without interacting directly ;)

Kev45

Reaction score
Lol, it's late I am tired, irony bypass. I, too, try to avoid him unless he types to me directly and then my online OCD kicks in and where I like to slap the silly hunt e-senseless. ;)

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
You don't have to agree with my statement, you are entitled to your opinion, however, 99% of this site's female users do agree with me that he is a misogynist. :)

I DEMAND to see the survey ... and, has it been ratified by the O.N.S.?

By the way, was a survey taken regarding the alleged misandrist?

I can just see you starting a thread on both topics.

;)

ladymuck

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
We are defined by our bodies, not our minds. Therefore, no matter how much a man wants to be accepted as female, it is his body which dictates how others perceive him.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I wonder what those brave patients who underwent experimental gender reassignment surgery half a century ago would think of the men who now only have to declare that they are female to be classed as a woman? :rolleyes:

Kev45

Reaction score
It is more complex (obviously), basically TERFists believe that transgenderism (the ideology) is an extension of the patriarchy.

Now allied with an ultraconservative right-wing (religious) and or misogynistic and anti-LGBTQ + organisations.

So rather bizarrely, now coupled with the building blocks of patriarchism, which is aggressively hindering and blocking any progress (equality) TERFists claim their ideology is based upon.

A parody of utter absurdity.

Once manoeuvred into a corner, these extremists will immediately throw in accusations concerning paedophilia, and or overt transphobic and homophobic trope, or other extreme examples (see above), to muddy the waters.

TERFist ideology originated from a philosophical argument that did not support transgenderism, was born out of leftism and was based on their scientific interpretation of biology, it has its roots in academia.

It was a grown-up conversation.

Subsequently hijacked by the ultraconservative right-wing in the USA (religious), and evolved into something altogether much more sinister in the USA, and subsequently here in the UK, in more recent decades.

It would be amusing if it wasn't so damn tragic, TERFs who pray at an ultraconservative alter, 'brothers and sisters' in arms, complain that women's rights are being eroded.

Paradoxically, courtesy of their own f/ucking bedfellows.

The patriarchy (the male establishment) has so damn obviously exploited TERFism to just f/uck off and fight transgenderism, and as a key ally. Simply because when TERFists are fighting a meaningless culture war that has no overall impact on equality and women's rights, whatsoever, TERFism is not challenging and holding the actual patriarchy to account.

:rolleyes:

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
TERFist ideology originated from a philosophical argument that did not support
never heard of TERFIsm before cheers for that I love learning new words
after researching some feminist movement's in history that had debates and disagreements over the inclusion of transgender individuals in feminist spaces I find the second-wave feminist movement of the 1960s and 1970s...
their exclusionary beliefs were based on essentialist ideas about gender and sex, which argued that only those assigned female at birth could truly understand and represent the experiences of women.
reads like the same old tripe to me.

Kev45

Reaction score
never heard of TERFIsm before

I have never heard of the term TERfism before it was repeatedly mentioned in this thread. For good reason, TERFism has got sweet fu/ck all to do with contemporary gender discrimination and bias. It is just a niche protest platform for a bored, financially solvent middle class, with too much leisure time on its hands.

Culture war hobbyists.

TERFism has been tolerated in the UK, a class riddled society, because TERFists are members of that ruling class and TERFists are the actual establishment.

What else could they find to protest about regarding contemporary gender discrimination and bias directly involving their class?

Pensions, equal pay and not much else.

The literature of J. K. Rowling, a TERFist figurehead, has been read by upwards of 4 billion people, but even she has never, not a single time, produced a convincing essay in support of TERFism.

Rowling doesn't need to convince anyone, people believe that she knows that she is talking about, solely because she is such a successful author and a billionaire off the back of it.

Pretty much like when any other successful establishment figure speaks up, male or female.

:oops::rolleyes::cool:

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I find the labelling as anyone as a TERF to be an insult.
The idea that anyone would be a trans-exclusionary radical feminist is a minute part of a movement which simply wishes to protect womens rights.

The problem with the Trans advocacy is that men, especially predatory men, are using it as an excuse to fight against womens rights.
I read an article about the Spanish military and police, they are changing gender in droves, why?
Because women get better lodgings and pensions.
They are using legislation to improve their own lot in life.
Yet are we not supposed to equal.

What baffles me the most is that people dont seem to realise that trans genderism and trans sexuality are 2 very different things.

The battle ground is that Trans gender can simply identify as whatever they wish, thus being a haven for sexual predators if they so desire.
I am in no way labelling all trans gender people as predators, but it is a tool which can be used for those that are.
Trans sexual on the other hand are those who actually do transition.
If people do choose to transition find it helps them, allows them to live a full life, what is the problem.
It is those who don't and have no desire to that are labelled as problematic.

As one of the Spanish soldiers who now identifies as female said "I am a man on the outside, but inside I am a lesbian".
Is that not a problem for actual lesbians?

I simply fear that we are mislabelling confused gay and lesbian kids, then allowing them, under biased ideologies to fundamentally change who they are at an early age without the knowledge of what it will entail in the future.

Lets be honest, when Caitlyn Jenner has said "Trans women aren't women" I reckon that says enough for us to think seriously about the topic.

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
I find the labelling as anyone as a TERF to be an insult.
The idea that anyone would be a trans-exclusionary radical feminist is a minute part of a movement which simply wishes to protect womens rights.

The problem with the Trans advocacy is that men, especially predatory men, are using it as an excuse to fight against womens rights.
I read an article about the Spanish military and police, they are changing gender in droves, why?
Because women get better lodgings and pensions.
They are using legislation to improve their own lot in life.
Yet are we not supposed to equal.

What baffles me the most is that people dont seem to realise that trans genderism and trans sexuality are 2 very different things.

The battle ground is that Trans gender can simply identify as whatever they wish, thus being a haven for sexual predators if they so desire.
I am in no way labelling all trans gender people as predators, but it is a tool which can be used for those that are.
Trans sexual on the other hand are those who actually do transition.
If people do choose to transition find it helps them, allows them to live a full life, what is the problem.
It is those who don't and have no desire to that are labelled as problematic.

As one of the Spanish soldiers who now identifies as female said "I am a man on the outside, but inside I am a lesbian".
Is that not a problem for actual lesbians?

I simply fear that we are mislabelling confused gay and lesbian kids, then allowing them, under biased ideologies to fundamentally change who they are at an early age without the knowledge of what it will entail in the future.

Lets be honest, when Caitlyn Jenner has said "Trans women aren't women" I reckon that says enough for us to think seriously about the topic.

Without getting involved in this protracted and pointless 'argument', I have to state that I completely agree with your analysis of the current situation.
Do carry on the good work on behalf of the sensible and less emotionally-involved people who find your remarks totally acceptable.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Never mind 'TERF', I'd love to know why the word 'Karen' is back in vogue. I recall reading Burmese Days by Orwell and he used the word Karen a few times. If memory serves, he used it in a derogatory way when describing certain groups of people. When was the first use of 'Karen'?

Back