May local elections.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I think people underestimate how patriotic many working class people are. It's a pity that the right wing parties attract thugs, as they would otherwise get a lot more support.
I agree with you about labour voters not wanting an equal society....they actually enjoy having a class system. The problem with Corbyn was that instead of raising the standards of the lower classes, he wanted to bring the privileged down to the level of the workers.
That sounds about right to me . About Corbyn. How did he romp the Leadership race then ?.
This patriotism of working classes . I`m not so sure of that. I think that many of the working class need a class to b e lower than they are so they can pretend to be rich :). Also a lot of them are still living under the Thatcher Idealism of "look after number one ,fk everyone else " .

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
He got in because the unions voted him are you that thick Hell?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
He got in because the unions voted him are you that thick Hell?
I don`t spend my time studying Politics or Unions mate . That`s for younger kids such as yourself :).
Why was he deposed then ? Same Unions i bet ?:D typical working class wannabees

B

Bad_Influence

I don`t spend my time studying Politics or Unions mate . That`s for younger kids such as yourself :).
Why was he deposed then ? Same Unions i bet ?:D typical working class wannabees

Mr Angry strikes again.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Younger lol grow up i was born before you all you do is sprout sh** never answer a question .

Bad the Tories are my local mob ......see wasnt hard to tell Hell....lol

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Younger lol grow up i was born before you all you do is sprout sh** never answer a question .

Bad the Tories are my local mob ......see wasn`t hard to tell Hell....lol
Just what has that served though ? Who cares what your local mob are ? Has it made any difference to this thread at all ? or to your local politics ? Let bad answer this question ,he`s the driving force behind a stupid nonsensicle question.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
HELL read what Bad asked you then come back with a answer or are you ashamed?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Don`t be such a bore. Why do you think Bad asked that question ? Think hard about it if it don`t put to much strain on your brain.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score

Wouldnt waste your typing he only acknowledges and answers when its in his favour he seems to not like others disagreeing with him.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Wouldnt waste your typing he only acknowledges and answers when its in his favour he seems to not like others disagreeing with him.
Ohhhh ,and you DO like others disagreeing with you ? hahahah that`s a laugh :D

B

Bad_Influence

He often contradicts himself so I never know whether I’m agreeing with him or not.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The thing is deluded Bad and Whiskers ........if hes a man

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You lost your marbles long time ago so no logical

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You lost your marbles long time ago so no logical
Your compliments are only showing the sort of person that you are . Not very nice. but you`re in good company on here :). I`m sure they all love you .

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hell. im just reading between the lines here.
You voted labour, they cant even sort out your compost.
In the grand scheme of things with all the worlds current issues, you do come across as someone who isnt playing with a full deck.

Back