May local elections.

B

Bad_Influence

Hell. im just reading between the lines here.
You voted labour, they cant even sort out your compost.
In the grand scheme of things with all the worlds current issues, you do come across as someone who isnt playing with a full deck.

Lol Billy. He’s full of ‘compost’.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
These are the very persons who claim that it`s ME who destroy the threads . Think again people !

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Hell. im just reading between the lines here.
You voted labour, they cant even sort out your compost.
In the grand scheme of things with all the worlds current issues, you do come across as someone who isnt playing with a full deck.

Would you be kind enough to let me know what 'bigger picture' I need to be looking at during the local elections rather than commenting on the mundane everyday local issues that affect all of us daily? Council tax. Wheely bins. Litter. Anti-social behavior. You get the picture.

As it's a thread about the local elections what important issues do you think should be discussed rather than the local issues involved with a local election?

Please, Billy, leave the compost at home, and Billy are you aware that the plastic you diligently separate from normal waste may well be being dumped in landfill sites, irrespective of who runs the council and is not actually being recycled despite local charges for that service.

You do know what your council tax is spent on, yes?

Back