May I ask how long a ban lasts?

MissEvO

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I have been banned from chat with n
Hello Lifegoeson
For obvious reasons I am unable to discuss here why an action was taken, how ever your's was a short ban and ended a while ago.
Have a nice eveing
Hi hollie it appeared that I have been banned from chat as of yesterday evening with no reason given or how long I am banned for, could someone please reply to this the the relevant information
Many thanks

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I dunno why u got banned but many peeps seem to..... very strange

Hollie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have been banned from chat with n

Hi hollie it appeared that I have been banned from chat as of yesterday evening with no reason given or how long I am banned for, could someone please reply to this the the relevant information
Many thanks
Hello MissEvO
I will have a look see what I can find out for you. I am not aware of any ban in place, though I would say many are having issue getting onto site.
Will try and get to this shortly
xxx

MissEvO

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hello MissEvO
I will have a look see what I can find out for you. I am not aware of any ban in place, though I would say many are having issue getting onto site.
xxx
Thank you hollie I would appreciate that very much xx

MissEvO

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hello MissEvO
xxx
Hi again hollie I understand your busy but have you had a chance to find out what's happened yet please honey?
Many thanks
Missevo xx

Back