May I ask how long a ban lasts?

lifegoeson

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
maybe you were banned for your constant baiting life,hope your back soon am kinda missing you lol
Thank you .... I dont consider that I bait anyone ... I just like answers to my questions ... Just dont know what I have to do to get back ... Thanks for responding x I am missing it as well

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Be nice to know what it was certainly .... How does one get in touch with Hollie I tried sending a message on the contact page but have heard nothing.. Anyway thanks for the continued interest
We miss you life, you're the life and soul of the room! :rolleyes:

J

JustinCredible

What some may call 'baiting' I call 'having an opposing view'..playing devil's advocate it creates chat..debate a good thing surely?

lifegoeson

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
We miss you life, you're the life and soul of the room! :rolleyes:
Thank you .. I am missing being there... cant let my friends know what has happened either and its the only point of contact for me so cant do anything ... Thanks again x

lifegoeson

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
What some may call 'baiting' I call 'having an opposing view'..playing devil's advocate it creates chat..debate a good thing surely?
I agree entirely ... Its sad to see abuse when all you are doing is putting a different point of view ... People seem to have lost the ability to discuss and debate ... Thanks for your responses

lifegoeson

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Thank you for replying .. I hope you are right as I think it is nearly 3 days now ... I guess time will tell

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Lifegoseon or should I call you gentle25 do your punishment like a man

Your not a mod tho you keep telling people you are

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Jeffs I was thinking that tho I might have missed it because hes always putting me on block

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I was a shocked to find out that ange has been banned,, one of our first chatters and always nice and decent to everyone that came into the room, as a mod she never pushed but was there when needed,,a decent mod,, friend to many people.lets hope she gets back she is sorley missed by many.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Agreed Super ... Just wondered too why mods get demoted so easily on here. Always thought once a mod always a mod? It was in my rocker days.

Last edited:

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yaris he tell you off next time then block you :)

Hollie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It appears I was banned from the site a couple of days ago but no warning or explanation was given me or at least one that made any sense to me . Perhaps someone would be kind enough to explain what happened. Consequently I cant contact friends I had made there and no way of telling them what has happened.
I have always tried to uphold the values of the site and would appreciate being able to return. Thank you
Hello Lifegoeson
For obvious reasons I am unable to discuss here why an action was taken, how ever your's was a short ban and ended a while ago.
Have a nice eveing

lifegoeson

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Lifegoseon or should I call you gentle25 do your punishment like a man

Your not a mod tho you keep telling people you are
Punishment for what? No one has been able to tell me .... Crazy

Back