Mature outlook,

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Glad you had a nice time here London guy...........now dont talk to me ty.
O shhh I don't talk to you I quote you on replies some of which are just plain odd! That's not talking! You dont own forum despite your insane domination.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You are the queen of jerks here Jude. You hate any one challenging your domination here.

Place is lovely when you offline for a few days.

my lips are sealed but i do agree with you but then i got her on block been lovely long quiet summer.

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
my lips are sealed but i do agree with you but then i got her on block been lovely long quiet summer.

Blocking is useful but then forum posts vanish from the updated list when a blocked user replies.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
LMFAO..... Megs for someone to say that means you have no access to my postings ......then how come you know so much about them. The mind boggles. :confused:

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I can see all i am witch , be very careful.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
im a reborn virgin and never been in chat before :(

Y

yeejit

REVIEW: "Mature outlook" by UKChatters
5 Stars *****
10/10

Although it was a tedious and somewhat draining affair, I persevered and read through every word of the thread "Mature outlook".

Once my initial feelings of exasperation, futility and despair had faded, I realised I had in fact thoroughly enjoyed the experience. This thread is quite simply one of the greatest pieces of self-satirisation in existence.

P.S. If Alanis Morissette is reading this... I think there may at last be a way of explaining the meaning of the word 'ironic' to you.

Back