Manchester United

Magpie

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Nice, I think I know which curry place you mean.
Just looked the pub up and realised they've changed it to the black and white bull, rebranding eh!
Andy Carroll decent player back in the day. I think we sold him for a then record transfer fee for a british player.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Good to see a civil discussion on football here.
Sunderland brought 4000 here saturday.
Credit where ts due, boro only brought 900.

Magpie

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Many Geordie fans cheered when Sunderland Blunderland were relegated. I bet they miss the derbies though, I know I do.
This time last year I thought there would be a good chance that all three of us would be in the championship this season, but then we got taken over and got rid of Bruce. I remember the days when all three were in the premier league at the same time and it would be good to see that again. Good for the area and good for the fans.

Magpie

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Good to see a civil discussion on football here.
Sunderland brought 4000 here saturday.
Credit where ts due, boro only brought 900.
Yeah at the play offs last year Sunderland fans practically filled 70 percent of wembley, the north east is pretty good like that. We had two pre season friendlies at st. james' this year and had over 45,000 for each one.

What are your expectations for the league this year, it's early days yet I know, so hopefully you won't be stuck down there too long.

Magpie

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Rio tweeted this over three and half years ago about us, yesterday he tweeted that he's turning his phone off. Come on Rio.

rio.jpg

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
One of my alltime fave songs,
His name is rio and hes sitting in the stand, to the tune of duran durans rio.
Bit out of order tbf, the mags, won at home, point away, at brighton. they aint no mugs.

Back