make Forums private from nonregistered people

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
because I don't want outsiders spying on me
I don't mean to seem critical but what is the point is keep leaving creating a new name and asking the same question on forum?

No one from the site has replied yet to any of the posts you have made asking about making forum posts private?

The way I look at the site is - they make the rules and if we don't like the set up we don't use it.

G

GodsGdGuy

I don't mean to seem critical but what is the point is keep leaving creating a new name and asking the same question on forum?

No one from the site has replied yet to any of the posts you have made asking about making forum posts private?

The way I look at the site is - they make the rules and if we don't like the set up we don't use it.
I make changes

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You are hard work - will leave you to work on making the site great.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
FFS why u both stop repeating yourselves ........it gets so tiresome.

G

GodsGdGuy

I changed my mind non registered members not seeing Forums is not really the problem the problem is pics

G

GodsGdGuy

site is similar to another site I know but on other site members can hide their profile pic from those that's not members and I want this site to have that setting too

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
get a grip man go get a rel life your boreing beyonder the pale now.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Why anyone wants to reply to this trolling moronic faker is beyond me. Its a total wind up.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yea but threads can be fun........if u have a sense of humour that is.

Back