The message was not to you. Stupid.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
3923-23cd636849dd47e110c6242b917b150d.jpg

Cat100

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Here is a novel approach. Why not just ignore? Put the person on ignore and never have to deal with them ever again and go on with your life. This could have been a nice discussion but now sadly ruined.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I can only say what I see, and from what I can tell Sam and Omega (Blossom) have history on another site. Sam has had more names here than hot dinners (most of them now banned) and Omega seems to think everyone here are all the same person using multiple accounts. He/she always accuses everyone of being a troll and being someone else, it’s rather boring now.
I assume Hells know Omega from another site too.
All I know is they can’t let go, and spend day after day regurgitating the same nonsense on the forums.
Don`t make that assumption,it`s just an educated guess on my part down to someone else calling "it" by that name on here and me having chatted to a person on another site by that name a few years back ,before i joined UKChat.

B

Bad_Influence

Don`t make that assumption,it`s just an educated guess on my part down to someone else calling "it" by that name on here and me having chatted to a person on another site by that name a few years back ,before i joined UKChat.
So my assumption was fair. :rolleyes:

Back