Lost anything lately?

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Plot. Lost that.

Also a lovely watch I had - can't find it lately. That's quite annoying.

I also think that maybe Teddy also had diphtheria and possibly reacted to the treatment less favourably. I imagine the adults involved merely avoided the topic so as to minimise immediate heartbreak, but in doing so, created a lifelong horror instead. Sorry. x
When I got home they gave me a Golly as a replacement!!!
Different times eh?
It was never the same.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Use to have them on side of jam tinker but a certain colour

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
A what ??? Lol
Oh, OK THEN, I'LL do it. It was a doll. It was black. It had a 'fro. They were very lovely looking and cute, but people took umbrage. I had lots of 'white' (actually, they were pink / peach) dolls when I was a kid and then my Nan won me a black one with a blue dress at the bingo! I loved her and she still lives at my Mum's (the doll, not Nan, who is dead. [I hope she is - we buried her!]).

One could save tokens from the labels of Robertson's jam and send away for a Golly brooch. A friend of mine got one! He was black and unappalled... (the friend - not the doll; the doll wasn't arsed either way). I only met him years later but he really did get one!

But yeah - to have been given one of those instead was fair enough at the time. Now, they are not allowed cos crusaders said.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hows the extended holiday twinkle you must be going a golden brown:)

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Hows the extended holiday twinkle you must be going a golden brown:)
Ohhhh yes a lovely golden brown :) I’ve been building sandcastles and paddling. Wonder how long il be on this vacation

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
this time next year maybe you must been naughty :)

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hopefully there very distinctive
Distinctive? Then I have found them for you. Sort of weathered, crusty, little globes hiding in my hedge, with the tadpoles.
Do you recognise them? :eek:

Back