Looking for older woman!!!

azureblue

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Excuse me Helltobewith but I was NOT 'slating abuse' as you put it. I was giving opinion. I don't go in for abusing people online or off. As for this very tired old chesnut of cliques I am presuming that you are referring to the one that you insist that Mr Bad has. Let me shatter your illusion. I have NEVER exchanged a single word with him, I do not use chat in the evenings, maybe one day our paths will cross but as of this time I have had absolutely no dealings with him. In the words of Basil Fawlty 'Please try and understand before one of us dies'. That is all. Thankyou and goodnight/morning/afternoon. I shall never waste anymore of my ink on you Helltobewith.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Excuse me Helltobewith but I was NOT 'slating abuse' as you put it. I was giving opinion. I don't go in for abusing people online or off. As for this very tired old chesnut of cliques I am presuming that you are referring to the one that you insist that Mr Bad has. Let me shatter your illusion. I have NEVER exchanged a single word with him, I do not use chat in the evenings, maybe one day our paths will cross but as of this time I have had absolutely no dealings with him. In the words of Basil Fawlty 'Please try and understand before one of us dies'. That is all. Thankyou and goodnight/morning/afternoon. I shall never waste anymore of my ink on you Helltobewith.
Thank fk for that !

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
you all had an older woman at one time , some still have . your MOTHER .
Don't be so damned disgusting, you illiterate moron!!!
Your posts should be censored before they are displayed.
:rolleyes:

Billy2Sheds

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm looking for a woman between 70 and 70 and three quarters ,her name must be Flo.

Inbox me if you fit this criteria.

Must have own dentures and wig.

C

CrazyCatLady

I'm looking for a woman between 70 and 70 and three quarters ,her name must be Flo.

Inbox me if you fit this criteria.

Must have own dentures and wig.
Are you willing to drop your expectations?
I know a Mo, who's 70 & 5 months.
She said to say she also has her own hips- paid for in full and all hers now.

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Older women eh...is that take out or eat in..teeth or no teeth......lol...whats age got to do, got to dfo with it...lalalal dont know the rest

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Panic over. We've found her.. well, she found us!

Attachments

• missing-woman-joins-search-party-looking-for-herself-weve-all-37027551.png
    missing-woman-joins-search-party-looking-for-herself-weve-all-37027551.png
    162.4 KB · Views: 2

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I thought he was still looking.

Back