Like to know why I’m banned

MzCunnyFunt

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I hardly swear, I didn’t argue nor insult anyone, not my style these days. All I did was ask a mod to sing with me…. I posted a couple of Smule links but Elwood said those links were allowed now. That’s what my ban was for over 2 years ago…. Posting Smule. But as Elwood said recently those links are allowed now, I posted.

So please explain why I was muted then banned ?

I’ve not insulted anyone, Nor have I argued with anyone nor have I been politically incorrect.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You weren't banned. The site auto system muted you for excessive URL spam, basically too many links posted either in chat and/or PM in a short period of time. It's there to stop spammers and flooding of the site. We have no control over it. You wouldn't have got back into the room the same evening if it had been a ban.

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Now this has been solved, please can you come on the boards a bit more, MzCunnyFunt?
Every time I see your name, I'm reduced to giggles!

MzCunnyFunt

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You weren't banned. The site auto system muted you for excessive URL spam, basically too many links posted either in chat and/or PM in a short period of time. It's there to stop spammers and flooding of the site. We have no control over it. You wouldn't have got back into the room the same evening if it had been a ban.
Says my ban ended on the 31st I still can’t log in?

Back