Lifes unexpected little accidents.

W

WolfeSwitche

Are you drunk ? That`s what i said i had done ! AFTER i said about Swans breaking peoples legs ffs .Keep up please.
1. You say you know of swans breaking a mans arm. Yes?
2. You then google and check, find out you're wrong. Yes?

S

Saphire

So....to recap, swans can bite but they are not known to break arms or legs....FACT.

Random men making unrelated personal comments about a female's legs, or any other part of their body, can be seen as being pervy...FACT.

Every thread I start seems to turn into a bloody nit picking exercise for one or two posters....FACT.

I think that covers everything so far....:rolleyes:

C

CrazyCatLady

The thread has taken the theme of animal attacks, so I'll go with the flow :cool:
One day, age about 12, I was showing off my rabbit to a friend. Thought it would be a good idea to show how cuddly he was and gave him a kiss on the nose. 'Jet' was not about to be kissed anywhere and quickly snapped his teeth into my bottom lip and mimicking his rodent cousins, he hung on for a bit. My showing off turned into me running around the garden with a small black rabbit hanging off my bottom lip and blood pouring down my chin. He eventually let go, but remained a rabbit not to be messed with!

S

Saphire

The thread has taken the theme of animal attacks, so I'll go with the flow :cool:
One day, age about 12, I was showing off my rabbit to a friend. Thought it would be a good idea to show how cuddly he was and gave him a kiss on the nose. 'Jet' was not about to be kissed anywhere and quickly snapped his teeth into my bottom lip and mimicking his rodent cousins, he hung on for a bit. My showing off turned into me running around the garden with a small black rabbit hanging off my bottom lip and blood pouring down my chin. He eventually let go, but remained a rabbit not to be messed with!
I had to log back in to respond to this.
It made me laugh...not that you were hurt, and I hope you recovered quickly, but just the thought of a cuddly rabbit taking it's revenge at your affectionate kiss.o_O:D

I have never owned a pet rabbit, my grandson did, and it sadly died, he ceremoniously placed it in a little coffin (decorated shoe box) and insisted on taking it to his other grans to be buried in the garden.
Unfortunately, when he was getting in the car he dropped the box, it opened, the rabbit, now very stiff, fell out, and rolled down the steep drive. Grandson who was five at the time, was overcome with remorse.
That was pretty unfortunate.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So you didn't "know" you were repeating what you'd heard....

My original statement stands. You were repeating what you'd heard as "fact"
Like i repeat what i hear about Face masks ,the Pandemic ,shortage of Petrol ,thousands of deaths in Ukraine as FACT .It`s how knowledge is spread ya know ?.

C

CrazyCatLady

I had to log back in to respond to this.
It made me laugh...not that you were hurt, and I hope you recovered quickly, but just the thought of a cuddly rabbit taking it's revenge at your affectionate kiss.o_O:D

I have never owned a pet rabbit, my grandson did, and it sadly died, he ceremoniously placed it in a little coffin (decorated shoe box) and insisted on taking it to his other grans to be buried in the garden.
Unfortunately, when he was getting in the car he dropped the box, it opened, the rabbit, now very stiff, fell out, and rolled down the steep drive. Grandson who was five at the time, was overcome with remorse.
That was pretty unfortunate.
Your poor grandson! :( Hope he was okay. Kids tend to take death better than adults, but it's so very special to them to give their pets the right send off.

My mother and friend were p!ssing themselves laughing, so I can only imagine I was a hilarious sight. Not much damage done, apart from a scabby lip for a while. He was only a baby at the time, but grew very big, very quickly and I never tried to kiss him again.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Correcting a lie does not change the fact of the lie.
You talk a load of twaddle and you know it .
if you are posting stuff on the Forum just to try and catch me out just admit it ..don`t ramble on and on about 1 small success story which you find
There are far more important issues in the World with your petty little "lie trap" ,although it was not a LIE ,more a mistake in trusting what someone else had written before .You should know ,you preach the good book of "Conspiracies" to anyone who is fool enough to read you .u .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You did not type ‘I read about a swan breaking a man’s arm’ though did you? You typed ‘I have known Swans to break a mans arm . You underestimate their strength i`m afraid .’ You obviously DON’T know about a swan breaking a man’s arm, no matter how you dress it up.

Never mind, move on eh?
I know what i was taught as a child ...something you never experienced in pre-school child when you might have missed your "education " for being a beer swilling , pencil sharpening brat eh ?:)

S

Saphire

Your poor grandson! :( Hope he was okay. Kids tend to take death better than adults, but it's so very special to them to give their pets the right send off.

My mother and friend were p!ssing themselves laughing, so I can only imagine I was a hilarious sight. Not much damage done, apart from a scabby lip for a while. He was only a baby at the time, but grew very big, very quickly and I never tried to kiss him again.
He can see the funny side of it now CatLady, time heals etc. x

Lol...I dont blame you for giving Jet a wide berth, once bitten....:cool:

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Dont take any notice of this sad person who is jst as vile when she slates other women !
Is he the spreader of Doom and Gloom ?.
You specimen of a human female ,vile creature in my opinion. Go tell your gang the latest news from my FB account .
Im vile ? Says the creepy old perverted man. Who may i add looks like he needs a good wash as last one was when the midwife washed u my opinion :) Anyway carry on making ur self look a bigger fool on here. Whats next u know a hamster that ripped someones leg off ? Delusional idiot

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Who may i add looks like he needs a good wash as last one was when the midwife washed u my opinion
Maybe perhaps the rest of the posters to this site will be able to tell the sort of person you are from what you post . How do you KNOW what i look like for starters? My photo has never been on this site yet ,folks ,SHE knows exactly what i look like eh ?:). Maybe she has ESP ? i could post even more insults but i don`t even fit into her category for abuse of people.

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Maybe perhaps the rest of the posters to this site will be able to tell the sort of person you are from what you post . How do you KNOW what i look like for starters? My photo has never been on this site yet ,folks ,SHE knows exactly what i look like eh ?:). Maybe she has ESP ? i could post even more insults but i don`t even fit into her category for abuse of people.
Has it not. So u forgot that u posted it on the lobby a few weeks ago ? Haha dementia moment again IDIOT. Unlike u i dont give a sh** with people on a chat site think of me. However im not the one that most chatters think is an old creepy perve…. Next…. (Waits)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
you can do better than that ! Just call your resident photoshop playmate to alter the pic and give the Pan more to smile about .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Has it not. So u forgot that u posted it on the lobby a few weeks ago ? Haha dementia moment again IDIOT. Unlike u i dont give a sh** with people on a chat site think of me. However im not the one that most chatters think is an old creepy perve…. Next…. (Waits)
You got the staff to support you no doubt . Did you post it when someone who wasn`t a clique member wasn`t in the Lobby ? hmmmm crafty move by a cunning evil person.It isn`t "where " you posted it really ,it`s WHERE you got it from eh ? and i`m making sure that others find out just where you get it from :)

Back