Lifes unexpected little accidents.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I bet you have a screenshot to prove it eh? :rolleyes:
I don`t actually as it`s just Myth ! hahaah . I did a Google on the subject .However,as Citizem of **** pointed out ,they could cause an accident which could indeed lead to a broken arm !

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
You are obsessd with "perving " ,is it your speciality ? Ohh ,i forgot ,your hobby is hacking peoples Social Media sites to copy data and maybe post it later on a chatsite eh ?.:)
HAHAHA UR DELUSIONAL old man. Perving on young is ur specialty

W

WolfeSwitche

I don`t actually as it`s just Myth ! hahaah . I did a Google on the subject .However,as Citizem of **** pointed out ,they could cause an accident which could indeed lead to a broken arm !
Yet you know of swans breaking a man's arm?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Nothing surprises me with the creepy old perve
Is he the spreader of Doom and Gloom ?.
You specimen of a human female ,vile creature in my opinion. Go tell your gang the latest news from my FB account .

W

WolfeSwitche

try again and read post 24 . AFTER post 18.
Yes, I know. You googled.

So... you "know of swans breaking a mans leg" but you google it and find out you're wrong...
So you didn't know...
You were just repeating what you've heard and putting it across as something you know?

W

WolfeSwitche

So... you "know of swans breaking a mans leg" but you google it and find out you're wrong...
So you didn't know...
You were just repeating what you've heard and putting it across as something you know?
Arm, not leg.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It was your first comment to me! Not even an hello.... just straight in with that.
This is 2022, i wasn`t trying to date you so why get so fuddy about a nice compliment ?.( which i now withdraw to make life cosy for you again )

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

So you didn't know...
Are you drunk ? That`s what i said i had done ! AFTER i said about Swans breaking peoples legs ffs .Keep up please.

Back