Lies

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Anyone want to ask if their bum looks big?
True story. You folks know me...I don't mince my words.

One of my Girl friends asked Me to go shopping with her...In the Trafford Centre...Manchester.

Okay I said.... When we get to the entrance....YOU go YOUR way and I go MINE. We meet up here when we are done.. Deal?

This lasted for an hour.

She soon found me.. I'm easy to spot. Best hacker in the complex with a hoody on. ;)

She asked ME if she looked okay in some skinny pant type things.

I said NO.. you don't look okay..... You Fat arse.

We are still good friends and talking to this day..;)

C

CrazyCatLady

Anyone want to ask if their bum looks big?
The answer will be no. My ass is as flat as a pancake. In fact, in some lights, you can't see where my back ends and my bum starts.
If by some miracle I got accused of having a big bum, I'd celebrate by buying thongs. Right now, there's nothing for the strings to hang on to.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
The answer will be no. My ass is as flat as a pancake. In fact, in some lights, you can't see where my back ends and my bum starts.
If by some miracle I got accused of having a big bum, I'd celebrate by buying thongs. Right now, there's nothing for the strings to hang on to.
At the end of the day we are Just US.

We cant help but just be US.

(If you need a lawyer anytime soon.)

:D

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I never once mentioned relationships nor asked whether you were single or not. How on earth did you relate my comment to your relationship status?
I'll rephrase in words that you have the capacity to understand:
If you are asking a bunch of strangers on the internet (who don't use their real names) their opinion on whether it's okay to lie or not, perhaps the question should be why do you need to ask? Furthermore, what kind of answers did you expect?
Of course, everyone's going to claim they don't lie and they don't think it's okay to lie. No one wants to be seen as accepting deception as part of themselves. No one wants to be seen as a liar.
But of course they are. Look to your left- no one is using their real name.

Everyone lies- including the whiter than white than claim they don't.
"Sorry, can't today- I'm busy", "Wow! You're never 50!" "What a gorgeous little baby! You must be so proud" "They were the tastiest brussels, I've ever regurgitated!"
And the most common one:
"I'm fine."

Humans lie for a multiple of reasons- to make others feel better, to avoid controversy and confrontation, to avoid showing their own hurt feelings, to deceive and manipulate. And is it okay?
Yes. It's human nature.
You are right ( hahahah i`m lying :) )

S

Saphire

I never once mentioned relationships nor asked whether you were single or not. How on earth did you relate my comment to your relationship status?
I'll rephrase in words that you have the capacity to understand:
If you are asking a bunch of strangers on the internet (who don't use their real names) their opinion on whether it's okay to lie or not, perhaps the question should be why do you need to ask? Furthermore, what kind of answers did you expect?
Of course, everyone's going to claim they don't lie and they don't think it's okay to lie. No one wants to be seen as accepting deception as part of themselves. No one wants to be seen as a liar.
But of course they are. Look to your left- no one is using their real name.

Everyone lies- including the whiter than white than claim they don't.
"Sorry, can't today- I'm busy", "Wow! You're never 50!" "What a gorgeous little baby! You must be so proud" "They were the tastiest brussels, I've ever regurgitated!"
And the most common one:
"I'm fine."

Humans lie for a multiple of reasons- to make others feel better, to avoid controversy and confrontation, to avoid showing their own hurt feelings, to deceive and manipulate. And is it okay?
Yes. It's human nature.
You old cynic, you. :D

I think maybe the definition of 'lying' can be interpreted in different ways.

For eg, not using a real name on a forum...surely that's only a lie if you pretend it IS your real name.

Your comment about the 'gorgeous baby' made me laugh. It's true, some babies do look like little old men....I doubt any passer-by would say that though once they have peered into the pram expecting to see a little angel face.o_O

I do think it's possible not to go through life saying things you dont mean though (lying if you like) if someone looks like crap why tell them they look great? Just say nowt.

Back