let's make this site great

G

GodGdGuy

invite your online friends and give the site suggestions. I would invite my online friends but I have none

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
they could advertise for other things like "Vacation in Florida":rolleyes:, Knit like a pro, Cats RULE .....but alsa sex sells and thats what the pervs want .:eek: What is the best ad blocker nowdays? Much love :)

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
..... or the chance to win a motor boat!

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Lol Lizzy my real friends wouldnt wanna come.

U_N_Owen

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Use it or lose it. More people ought to contribute and not just read this forum - you know who you are (and yes, i know what I am).

franden

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Do you agree or disagree with the demos going on in London? It,s supposed to about global warming but many of those demonstrators used diesel cars or coaches to get there so what is their point as well as causing mass congestion which is putting more pollution in to air.

B

Bad_Influence

Do you agree or disagree with the demos going on in London? It,s supposed to about global warming but many of those demonstrators used diesel cars or coaches to get there so what is their point as well as causing mass congestion which is putting more pollution in to air.
They should take their complaints to China and the U.S. While we are far from innocent, our contribution to pollution is so tiny that any improvement we may make is inconsequential on a global scale.

franden

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
These protests would not be tolerated in China. I cannot see the Chinese police skateboarding and dancing with the protestors

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
What has this got to do with making this site great again?

franden

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well, You tell us what thread would suit you. Perhaps you should decide what would make this site great again and only posts you would approve should be posted.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Well, You tell us what thread would suit you. Perhaps you should decide what would make this site great again and only posts you would approve should be posted.
you needed to start a new thread with that

franden

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The thread was posted under the heading 'GENERAL' so to me, forgive me if I am mistaken, means a thread of any interest and as I see that there have been very few threads of any sort posted for a day or two I thought I would start a new one.
Perhaps you would be happier if I withdrew from the forum altogether

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The thread was posted under the heading 'GENERAL' so to me, forgive me if I am mistaken, means a thread of any interest and as I see that there have been very few threads of any sort posted for a day or two I thought I would start a new one.
Perhaps you would be happier if I withdrew from the forum altogether
General then has a heading LETS MAKE THIS SITE GREAT
'.

B

Bad_Influence

I hate myself but I agree with Finbak (Altair), Franden is new and to be fair threads change topic mid-thread quite regularly Megs... I don't see any problem with that. If all threads stuck to the topic we'd have 700 topics, each with 2 or 3 comments.

Back