Let the Journey Begin!..

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Sometimes it's better to just say nothing in certain circumstances innit. I mean like for exampil, lets say you are sitting on a train and the conductouur he comes over and says "tickets please" you wouldn say " yes I have a ticket" would you. No of course not. You should put your hand up is what you should do and other hand put finger on mouth as if to say shhh. That was the conductor would realise yerss this person is good so must have a ticket. That was the conductor? what kind of english was that..anyway moving on..

I think quite possibly thats the biggest full of sh** I have said to date. That wasn't even the reason i wrote this post actually, I just remembered. The reason why I wroteded it is to try and explain my chat status. It seems i used to be a so called "initiate" then it went to something else and eventually now I am at the pinnacle of literal and verbal excellence, the king is on his thrown.. "Chat Maaaster" it describes me as. Might be chat expert but it matters not, it means same thing. This is what puzzles me though, this algorithm whatever it is whether or not it lives and breathes is insignificant.. why did it not recognise me as chat maaster right at the start ? Something i will have to live with for the rest of my life.

Like the hulk the 70's one where at the end his face turns half to the hulk and its goes tutu tu tuuuuuu! remember that? of course you do, well thats me, I have to carry the knowledge of err knowing i truly was the maater, yerss maater and for sure i wasnt recognised as one. I shall go from place to place, helping people .. Let the Journey Begin!

Back