laptop choice

which brand do you prefer in a laptop?

• Total voters

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I use an old Dell laptop, keyboard lights up, handy feature for typing in the dark, in bed

Iv'e always wanted this feature !!

I need a new laptop that Glows in the dark.

Which models have "Light up" keyboards then folks ????

bhgxusa0123

Staff member
Reaction score

I think Apple offers one that lights up ike that. I had Dell once and only once, never again.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I think Apple offers one that lights up ike that. I had Dell once and only once, never again.

I have never owned an Apple product it would need to be Windows :)

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I've been using an Acer Chromebook as it's a cheaper alternative, but has its flaws.
I wasn't too keen on it at first, but it's easy and convenient to use. The other downside is that you can't download files, so you're limited to the Play Store for all your programs. No waiting forty minutes for a new update either, so that's a good thing lol.

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I have a brand new Chromebook, which seems a bit Fisher Price to me. I have used it once. I shall persevere when I can be arsed. I also have, for everyday use, a relatively new HP. I got this after the death of a DELL, which lasted ages. Isn't it more important what the processor is, than the brand? I am just asking, because I don't know. The way I choose is to ask in the shop if it does what I need it to relatively quickly and if it does and there's enough money in my account, I buy it! When I say 'I', I mean the man, because I cannot speak to techies about techstuff or my head explodes. Then I need to spend time fixing that, when I already have a buggered laptop.

B

Bad_Influence

Processor speed and memory are two of the important factors. If you can, get a lappy with SSD ram, or both SSD and a hard drive. SSD is a helluva lot faster.

Slayer

Al-Qur'an 2:21.
Reaction score
Razer Blade Pro 17.
Razer products won't disappoint you. The screen's thin, it's light, it's got great graphics and sound so it's ideal for video/skype calls or watch Netflix.

Slayer

Al-Qur'an 2:21.
Reaction score

Alienware laptops.
Both Alienware Area 51M and Alienware M17 R3 are solid imo.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Can't we drop responses to this thread now? It's nearly 4 months since the thread was initiated.
I don't think that xxwhite_dovexx ever revealed if she opted for any brand suggested or even got a new laptop.

I think we should we should move on to lap dance choices now, by way of change.
:cool:

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
Can't we drop responses to this thread now? It's nearly 4 months since the thread was initiated.
I don't think that xxwhite_dovexx ever revealed if she opted for any brand suggested or even got a new laptop.

I think we should we should move on to lap dance choices now, by way of change.
:cool:
i did respond to what choice i have now ! Sir ! ...its a Toshiba

Back