laptop choice

which brand do you prefer in a laptop?

• Total voters

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
I am at the end of my laptops life , lol
I am looking for a good refurbished Toshiba (because I have had more years outta one) but will look into any suggestions on a good one, meaning that the sound card lasts longer than 3 years. Seems that is they first to go for my use , which is for chat and youtube and a bit of live chat .
Any and all recommendations greatly appreciated

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I have to agree with Bad_Influence ,

HP have never let me down.
I also have a Lenovo which tbf has also been decent.
I have struggled with ACER in the past ,
Hope this helps :)

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Dropped it twice Bad repaired screen once but it ended up knackered lucky got hard drive so i could down load things

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
ok thanks for all your input! Last week I tried an HP and it quickly got on my nerves in that it kept reloading any page I pulled up . This week I am trying a Toshiba C55DB and this is the first thing I have done since I got it an hour ago. I have a 15 day warranty so if it acts up I will try Lenovo.
Thanks everyone . I will let ya know how it goes .

B

Bad_Influence

ok thanks for all your input! Last week I tried an HP and it quickly got on my nerves in that it kept reloading any page I pulled up . This week I am trying a Toshiba C55DB and this is the first thing I have done since I got it an hour ago. I have a 15 day warranty so if it acts up I will try Lenovo.

If it kept reloading pages for you it was the settings, nothing to do with the laptop itself.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Have you still not decided after all this time?
For specification/performance at a competitive price, I would recommend a HP laptop.
I do believe that this brand is leading in your poll.
As Graham would say, (on Blind Date), "The choice is yours".
:)

Graham_55

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I am at the end of my laptops life , lol
I am looking for a good refurbished Toshiba (because I have had more years outta one) but will look into any suggestions on a good one, meaning that the sound card lasts longer than 3 years. Seems that is they first to go for my use , which is for chat and youtube and a bit of live chat .
Any and all recommendations greatly appreciated

If you need it for social use then HP but there others ASUS etc that might be good enough. Set a budget and work to get the best you can for that amount. £450-£550 will get you something decent.

bhgxusa0123

Staff member
Reaction score
I like my Chrome Book, and I like the browser better too. wasn't expensive, go on QVC 5 or 6 easy payments if ya need to do that

Back