kags failure

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Is it more childish than you feeling the need to set up a thread about this? At least everything I write is lucid and articulate and has some point to it. And why bring Mario into it? Many, many people decide to delete their profiles on crappy chat days then change their minds. They have that right and the forum is where they are asked to do it as there isn't an option on your own settings.

I repeat - I really do not need to seek attention on this site believe me, half the chatters are in pm discussing me at this very moment! I have all the attention I need and far more, I can assure you.
a**h**** are gonna be a**h****.
Tis life.

A

angelo

So what if it's an attention seeking ploy. I'm the biggest attention seeker in the Lobby. Got a problem with that ? Get a life you rat.
I don't need the attention like you pig I am the attention take Google away from you your stuffed with all your copy and paste sh**
your a has been and wanbe I almost feel sorry for you struggling in a chat room you feel your the king of chat every time you type I get sore anus wonder why

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
English please
Well it's an English keyboard.
If you need to guess the asterisks, then thats more on you than me.

Back