kags failure

F

fonzie

poor old kags trying for the sympathy vote to see how much folk would ask her to stay by saying she's leaving if your going to leave no need to broadcast it just leave no one's that important in a chat room ffs

O

Oswestrian

poor old kags trying for the sympathy vote to see how much folk would ask her to stay by saying she's leaving if your going to leave no need to broadcast it just leave no one's that important in a chat room ffs
This is the second comment you've posted criticizing kags that I know of. Even if you are right about her "trying for a sympathy vote", why does it bother you?

kags

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Right seeing so many have so much to say (without knowing any of the facts behind what you have been told or seen) about this let me make it very clear indeed.

1. Have a look at your own behaviour before obsessing in a negative way about someone else's. If you're beyond reproach fill your boots. (although that would negate you being beyond reproach tbf).
2. I don't care what you think unless you know me personally (which you don't).
3. If you DO by any chance want to know what happened do feel free to pm me and I will explain and then if you still think there is room for mockery and immature sniping then fine, maybe I'll deserve it, though it's doubtful I'll read it.
4. As you can tell I really don't need to attention seek in here.

Tra for now!

Austrian

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
DonQ has serious issues and should see a shrink and shouldn't be free in chat to harass and abuse women.

F

fonzie

This is the second comment you've posted criticizing kags that I know of. Even if you are right about her "trying for a sympathy vote", why does it bother you?
it doesn't bother me just setting the record straight seen it all before in many chat rooms folk saying thier leaving and have no intentions of doing so it's an attention seeking ploy if you fall for it now mario is using the same ploy it's very childish

O

Oswestrian

it doesn't bother me just setting the record straight seen it all before in many chat rooms folk saying thier leaving and have no intentions of doing so it's an attention seeking ploy if you fall for it now mario is using the same ploy it's very childish
So what if it's an attention seeking ploy. I'm the biggest attention seeker in the Lobby. Got a problem with that ? Get a life you rat.

Last edited by a moderator:

kags

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Is it more childish than you feeling the need to set up a thread about this? At least everything I write is lucid and articulate and has some point to it. And why bring Mario into it? Many, many people decide to delete their profiles on crappy chat days then change their minds. They have that right and the forum is where they are asked to do it as there isn't an option on your own settings.

I repeat - I really do not need to seek attention on this site believe me, half the chatters are in pm discussing me at this very moment! I have all the attention I need and far more, I can assure you.

Last edited:
F

fonzie

Is it more childish than you feeling the need to set up a thread about this? At least everything I write is lucid and articulate and has some point to it. And why bring Mario into it? Many, many people decide to delete their profiles on crappy chat days then change their minds. They have that right and the forum is where they are asked to do it as there isn't an option on your own settings.

I repeat - I really do not need to seek attention on this site believe me, half the chatters are in pm discussing me at this very moment! I have all the attention I need and far more, I can assure you.
I see your still here you wanting a push please advise and oblige

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well done Mario dont give the twat your atention ITS not worth it

F

fonzie

I never knew there was a block button on here as well as in the rooms !
Result.
I did I blocked all you suck ups and two faced twats it's bliss blocking you lot it's insult to my eyes now waits for Wolfe switch to stick her big 10 inch nose in

Back