I've got some good financial tips (free money)

liam222

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I had a rethink about this, Liam, are you trying to mislead other chatters here? :rolleyes:
No, they can either sell the free stock or keep it, I don't need the money so I've kept mine, what's the issue?

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
I suspect, and it's just a hunch, that not a single chatter with a braincell has joined the online gambling site Trading 212, and a site that WARNS its victims customers that they could LOSE all their own money.

I mean, why would I hand over my passport details, my address, my NI number (that's National Insurance Liam), my banking details and allow their App to access my smartphone all for the sake of £1 or £2 that I can't access for another 28 days.

Not really going to help me out financially, is it, when I can simply shop in Aldi and save myself £30 compared to my usual weekly shop buying branded items in Sainsbury. :rolleyes:

liam222

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I suspect, and it's just a hunch, that not a single chatter with a braincell has joined the online gambling site Trading 212, and a site that WARNS its victims customers that they could LOSE all their own money.

I mean, why would I hand over my passport details, my address, my NI number (that's National Insurance Liam), my banking details and allow their App to access my smartphone all for the sake of £1 or £2 that I can't access for another 28 days.

Not really going to help me out financially, is it, when I can simply shop in Aldi and save myself £30 compared to my usual weekly shop buying branded items in Sainsbury. :rolleyes:
If you had a higher iq you'd be able to understand that the free share is worth anything from £10 to £100, (every free share I've had has been over £50)

Anyone investing in stocks can lose money, trading212 is a legitimate site, it's easy to research them, anyone with an above average iq will be able to see they're a legitimate company, but for some reason you struggle to understand this

Kev45

Reaction score
If you had a higher iq you'd be able to understand that the free share is worth anything from £10 to £100, (every free share I've had has been over £50)

Anyone investing in stocks can lose money, trading212 is a legitimate site, it's easy to research them, anyone with an above average iq will be able to see they're a legitimate company, but for some reason you struggle to understand this

Cor blimey that escalated quickly, Liam. Your crude attempts to scam other chatters has now been twisted into an issue about my own IQ. :mad:

On a thread, you started claiming that you want to help out other chatters financially, while you refuse to answer any questions in direct relation to it, and are personally in line to make money from it, if anyone was STUPID enough to take up your offer. ;)

Still on a positive note, your mum got a £72 holiday in Benidorm on the back of it. Courtesy of your online boasty world of imaginary stock market stocks and shares that you refuse to share with the rest of us. :)

Kev45

Reaction score
If you had a higher iq you'd be able to understand that the free share is worth anything from £10 to £100

I do know that the reward is a FRACTION of a share, dependent on how much I pay to join, and NOT an actual share. :)

NickUK

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Get rich quick schemes...if only money was that easy to make a?
"Single mom makes £1,324.56p a week"

Kev45

Reaction score
The six pages of small print paint a completely different picture than the one hastily scribbled down here.

For example, the multitude of clauses and the hidden fees.

Why on earth hasn't "Liam" reinvested the minimum £10 reward for another 10 £10 rewards and then a hundred and then a thousand and so on.

The guy should be a millionaire by now. :)

liam222

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I do know that the reward is a FRACTION of a share, dependent on how much I pay to join, and NOT an actual share. :)

Depends on the actual share, if it's Tesla, (because Tesla is is more expensive than most) it'll be a fraction of a share, most other shares it won't be, why is being given a free share/partial share 'stupid'?

Also you were wrong (again) when you said 'dependent on how much I pay to join'

You get the free share, regardless of how much you deposit, £1 deposit is enough, people like you deserve to be poor

Kev45

Reaction score
Depends on the actual share, if it's Tesla, (because Tesla is is more expensive than most) it'll be a fraction of a share, most other shares it won't be, why is being given a free share/partial share 'stupid'?

Also you were wrong (again) when you said 'dependent on how much I pay to join'

You get the free share, regardless of how much you deposit, £1 deposit is enough, people like you deserve to be poor

You suggested a single Tesla share was worth £72, (you f/ucked that one up) a quarter of what Tesla shares were trading for in November. You also stated "one or two people" had taken up your offer (scam) which then soon turned into "many" people.

I won't hold my breath waiting for a link to a £72 holiday in Benidorm either :)

So unscrupulous, you even involved your own mother to give your online scam an air of respectability.

people like you deserve to be poor

Says online sausage who wrote a thread claiming he empathised with how financially tough it is for people this time of year and which soon turned into a boast fest of online shittery about how successful he imagines he is and personal insults once he was challenged for more information.

You silly wee boy. :D

liam222

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You suggested a single Tesla share was worth £72, (you f/ucked that one up) a quarter of what Tesla shares were trading for in November. You also stated "one or two people" had taken up your offer (scam) which then soon turned into "many" people.

I won't hold my breath waiting for a link to a £72 holiday in Benidorm either :)

So unscrupulous, you even involved your own mother to give your online scam an air of respectability.

Says online sausage who wrote a thread claiming he empathised with how financially tough it is for people this time of year and which soon turned into a boast fest of online shittery about how successful he imagines he is and personal insults once he was challenged for more information.

You silly wee boy. :D

I don't think your iq is high enough to talk about this kind of thing, that doesn't make you a bad guy, but it's clearly too much for someone with a learning disability such as yourself

You can get a partial share of Tesla for £72, a full Tesla share is around £200, if you need a full share, there's plenty out there for under £70, it's no big deal to most people

Kev45

Reaction score
You can change your story as many times as you like "Liam" (and still f/ck it up you bozo) and it doesn't matter what my "IQ" or "learning disability" is, it is totally irrelevant, anyone familiar with you, knows exactly what an online bull/shitter you are. :)

liam222

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You can change your story as many times as you like "Liam" (and still f/ck it up you bozo) and it doesn't matter what my "IQ" or "learning disability" is, it is totally irrelevant, anyone familiar with you, knows exactly what an online bull/shitter you are. :)
Don't get the free stocks or cheaper heating then, you pay extra, why would that bother me?

Trading212 has 2 million customers, octopus energy has over 3 million customers in the UK, they're both 100% legit

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Liam. it's not FREE money is it.

Trading 212 is a fucking money spinner..... for some people who think they can scam money from gullable folks.

My guess is..... YOU got hood winked into this and now you are trying to get as many folks as you can hooked into too.

Money is EARNED...It's not given for FREE.

liam222

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Liam. it's not FREE money is it.

Trading 212 is a fucking money spinner..... for some people who think they can scam money from gullable folks.

My guess is..... YOU got hood winked into this and now you are trying to get as many folks as you can hooked into too.

Money is EARNED...It's not given for FREE.
It IS free money;

You can literally download the app;

Register;

Deposit £1;

Get a free stock between the value of £10 and £100;

It isn't complicated (for most people)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
It IS free money;

You can literally download the app;

Register;

Deposit £1;

Get a free stock between the value of £10 and £100;

It isn't complicated (for most people)
Liam. You and I both know... There is nothing such as FREE money.

Just who are you tying to kid here?

Not much is complicated for me.

liam222

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Liam. You and I both know... There is nothing such as FREE money.

Just who are you tying to kid here?

Not much is complicated for me.
Well surely you should be able to grasp the concept of a free stock?

My mum's in her 70s and even she managed it

Do you see all brokers as scams? What do you think of vanguard? Hargreaves Lansdowne etc?

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Well surely you should be able to grasp the concept of a free stock?

My mum's in her 70s and even she mentioned it

Do you see all brokers as scams? What do you think of vanguard? Hargreaves Lansdowne etc?
I know about STOCKS.

No free ones as far as IM aware.

Brokers make their money...Fair enough. All above board.

Apart from wannabe pricks like you attempting to do some amazing things for people you don't even know.

When will you admit that your just another loser in the REAL game?

liam222

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I know about STOCKS.

No free ones as far as IM aware.

Brokers make their money...Fair enough. All above board.

Apart from wannabe pricks like you attempting to do some amazing things for people you don't even know.

When will you admit that your just another loser in the REAL game?

Not that it's any of your business but I buy stocks weekly,

If you were a bit more intelligent and less angry, you'd be able to grasp that you could register with the site, deposit £1 and get a free stock instantly, worth between £10 and £100

If you're a fully functional adult and that triggers you or makes you angry then I don't know what to say

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Not that it's any of your business but I buy stocks weekly,

If you were a bit more intelligent and less angry, you'd be able to grasp that you could register with the site, deposit £1 and get a free stock instantly, worth between £10 and £100

If you're a fully functional adult and that triggers you or makes you angry then I don't know what to say
Nice try.

Please don't try and fool people here in future.

There is more than ME watching you.

Personally... i think you have said enough here to be permanently banned.

I leave that to the site owner and the mods.

Back