I've got some good financial tips (free money)

liam222

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I know it's a tough time of year for many, I've been chatting on here for a while, so I thought I'd do my best to help out others

The first treat I've got for you all, help with your gas and electric;

As we all know, prices are sky high at the moment, but if you switch to octopus you should save around 30% , also if you use my referral code we both get a free £50 bonus each

Secondly, here's a free stock for you all, I've done it with a few people and the minimum stock you get is £10, the maximum is £100, all you have to do is open an account and deposit £1, you have to wait 30 days before you can withdraw but it's basically free money, my mum joined last month and we both got £72 worth of Tesla shares, she cashed out and she's in Benidorm for Christmas, i'm holding mine for big profits in a few years

Again here's the link

Happy to help and hopefully some chatters will take advantage of these others, I'll see what else I can find over the next few days if it all goes well..

Last edited:

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Whoever wants to, there's 100's of members on here, maybe it'll be helpful to some?
Liam. I have the Max £30K in premium bonds which gets me around £5K a year and i have a chance of winning BIG.

I have several savings accounts with reputable banks which nets me 5% minimum on £25K cash.

Octopus energy might save you a few quid in the short term but they will claw it back one way or another. You and I both know this.

212Trading... Why the hell would i put MY money into an account that only pays 2.15%?

212 trading make their money by fooling people. People just like YOU who get a bonus when someone clicks on the link and actually signs up.

You are targeting the wrong people. Folk here just come for a chat and a laugh. Not financial advice.

I like your style though. Nothing like a tryer. ;)

liam222

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Liam. I have the Max £30K in premium bonds which gets me around £5K a year and i have a chance of winning BIG.

I have several savings accounts with reputable banks which nets me 5% minimum on £25K cash.

Octopus energy might save you a few quid in the short term but they will claw it back one way or another. You and I both know this.

212Trading... Why the hell would i put MY money into an account that only pays 2.15%?

212 trading make their money by fooling people. People just like YOU who get a bonus when someone clicks on the link and actually signs up.

You are targeting the wrong people. Folk here just come for a chat and a laugh. Not financial advice.

A few points - the maximum amount of premium bonds is 50k

Octopus energy will lower your bill by 30%, in what way do they claim it back?

As for trading 212, where do they charge 2.15%?

For anyone who is into buying stocks, trading212 is one of the few places that don't charge commission, can you name a place that sells stocks that charges less? How is selling stocks fooling people?

People can laugh AND make money imho

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
The maximum for premium bonds is £50K. You are right. The maximum WAS £30K . I have not bumped it up to £50K the returns don't justify it.

Octopus energy will NOT lower your energy bill by 30%.

Provide proof that they will... Liam?

I'm into buying stocks. Trading 212 is a racket. It's not something a serious investor would go for.

YOU might make something from it by your referals.

How much of your OWN capital do YOU have invested with 212?

Show me.

murran

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Really lol I'll trust in santa claus

liam222

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What sort of proof are you looking for?

A quick Google search tells you octopus energy is cheaper than British Gas, anyone can find out within a few minutes which is the cheaper.

You're deluded if you think trading 212 is a racket, you can buy any stock that the likes of vanguard sell, the only difference is trading212 don't charge commission

I have £1000,s in stocks but I'm not telling you how much

'Trading 212 is considered reliable as it is regulated by the top-tier FCA in the UK.'

Last edited:

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Who knew we had The Wolves of Wall Street using UKChat.com?
That's the best forum comment of the year :D

And in today’s stock news…
Helium was up, Paper was stationary. Fluorescent tubing was dimmed in light trading. Knives were up sharply. Pencils lost a few points. Hiking equipment was trailing. Elevators rose, while escalators continued their slow decline. Weights were up in heavy trading. Mining equipment hit rock bottom. Nappies remained unchanged. The market for raisins dried up. Balloon prices were inflated. And toilet paper touched a new bottom.

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
we both got £72 worth of Tesla shares, she cashed out and she's in Benidorm for Christmas

I am absolutely useless at maths, but weren't Tesla shares hovering around $240 + or - in November?

i'm holding mine for big profits in a few years

I somehow doubt you will get 'big profits' from a small fraction of one single Tesla share.

I also clicked on the link out of curiosity, which said "Liam has invited you to join trading 212". Not only are all the share prices inaccurate on the homepage, but it also gave no indication of the actual cost, and you also didn't reveal what reward you personally receive for the actual recommendation?

(Ponzi scheme cough cough)

May I, if I can be bold, add my tuppence worth with a money saving tip guaranteed to save everyone over £1,000 every year.

Stop spending £10 + a day for a soggy baguette and a "latte" for lunch in Pret a Manger. Just stop! Instead, invest in a fresh baguette and a filling of your choice from your local supermarket and save yourselves a small fortune.

I hope you all had a great Christmas and a "prosperous" happy new year to you all :)

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Or just buy a loaf and some shite cheese thats on offer.

Not everyone can afford a Baguette..

Kev45

Reaction score
£72 worth of Tesla shares, she cashed out and she's in Benidorm for Christmas

You can't beat a £72 holiday in Benidorm any time of the year. ;)

liam222

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I am absolutely useless at maths, but weren't Tesla shares hovering around $240 + or - in November?

I somehow doubt you will get 'big profits' from a small fraction of one single Tesla share.

I also clicked on the link out of curiosity, which said "Liam has invited you to join trading 212". Not only are all the share prices inaccurate on the homepage, but it also gave no indication of the actual cost, and you also didn't reveal what reward you personally receive for the actual recommendation?

(Ponzi scheme cough cough)

May I, if I can be bold, add my tuppence worth with a money saving tip guaranteed to save everyone over £1,000 every year.

Stop spending £10 + a day for a soggy baguette and a "latte" for lunch in Pret a Manger. Just stop! Instead, invest in a fresh baguette and a filling of your choice from your local supermarket and save yourselves a small fortune.

I hope you all had a great Christmas and a "prosperous" happy new year to you all :)

Kev, you're a negative bastard, you do know you don't have to buy a full Tesla share, you can buy a fraction of a share, I have loads but I'm not saying others have to.

I switched my Etf from vanguard to trading212 because it's way better, even if people are not interested in stocks they can just register and get the free money, I'm not sure what the issue is

Kev45

Reaction score
Kev, you're a negative bastard

Oh mebad, many apologies.

So, you're inviting other chatters to join an "investment" site, by investing as little as £1 for £71 profit, and you personally also receive £72 each time someone signs up as a reward. Although you mysteriously refuse to reveal exactly what stocks and shares you have actually invested in, for an audience, who, just like me, might well be uneducated regarding investment opportunities in this sector.

Makes perfect sense to me now. :)

Kev45

Reaction score
my mum joined last month and we both got £72 worth of Tesla shares,

i'm holding mine for big profits in a few years

you do know you don't have to buy a full Tesla share, you can buy a fraction of a share

I had a rethink about this, Liam, are you trying to mislead other chatters here? :rolleyes:

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

THOUGHT MAX amout in bonds was 50k not 30k ?

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
premium bonds are pot luck how much you win nobody can say they get 5k a year
They are picked out by a computor
And im right 50 k is the max at present a friend has the full amount and he dont get nothing like 5k in prizes so more bullshit

Back