It's sad that swim season is over..

Reaction score
If you're going to be a naughty boy then the forum piskies might pay you a visit and you don't want a visit from the forum piskies. And why do I have an ad at the top of my page for breast surgery? Mya cosmetic surgery, interested GodszGdGuy?

G

GodszGdGuy

If you're going to be a naughty boy then the forum piskies might pay you a visit and you don't want a visit from the forum piskies. And why do I have an ad at the top of my page for breast surgery? Mya cosmetic surgery, interested GodszGdGuy?
no and sexy women on the ads I see

Reaction score
no and sexy women on the ads I see

Sexy women? Well now you mention it I have been thinking about my breasts recently, suppose I'd better take a look at the ads again...

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I thought this thread has more additions to it... in fact I could have sworn I have added many times..........do u keep making a new DELETED TOPIC Godsz ?

Reaction score
Yes he does, he thinks by creating posts and calling them deleted topic will make the site better.

Reaction score
Think someones helping him make them more interesting, if slightly weird.

G

GodszGdGuy

I thought this thread has more additions to it... in fact I could have sworn I have added many times..........do u keep making a new DELETED TOPIC Godsz ?
keep making topics and change my mind

Back