It's sad that swim season is over..

breakwake_

Customised
Reaction score
If you're going to be a naughty boy then the forum piskies might pay you a visit and you don't want a visit from the forum piskies. And why do I have an ad at the top of my page for breast surgery? Mya cosmetic surgery, interested GodszGdGuy?

G

GodszGdGuy

If you're going to be a naughty boy then the forum piskies might pay you a visit and you don't want a visit from the forum piskies. And why do I have an ad at the top of my page for breast surgery? Mya cosmetic surgery, interested GodszGdGuy?
no and sexy women on the ads I see

breakwake_

Customised
Reaction score
no and sexy women on the ads I see

Sexy women? Well now you mention it I have been thinking about my breasts recently, suppose I'd better take a look at the ads again...

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I thought this thread has more additions to it... in fact I could have sworn I have added many times..........do u keep making a new DELETED TOPIC Godsz ?

breakwake_

Customised
Reaction score
Yes he does, he thinks by creating posts and calling them deleted topic will make the site better.

breakwake_

Customised
Reaction score
Think someones helping him make them more interesting, if slightly weird.

G

GodszGdGuy

I thought this thread has more additions to it... in fact I could have sworn I have added many times..........do u keep making a new DELETED TOPIC Godsz ?
keep making topics and change my mind